Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck @ this 15 year old gigachad

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-

I dont know why youtube recommended me this shit
This dude has more sexual dimorphism at 15 than I will ever have in my entire life

1 million views too jfl

Only chads can win in the dating and economic market.

Nah high tier normie

Skullmogged by a 15 year old :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@LastGerman I want out of this clown world NOW

I'm almost 20 but I look like I'm 13. Meanwhile this guy looks like he could be my older brother, JFL it's over :feelsrope:

Looks like albino nigga

****High Tier normie. JFL at these fags that cant rate :feelskek:. I can hand pick so many flaws its not funny. Real GigaChads are cucking him 24/7

Last edited:
Teenage chads have it all.

Can do whatever the fuck he wants, wont be arrested because "its just a kid"
His parents give him stuff, he doesnt have to work or earn money
Female teachers give him high grades in school due to halo effect
All girls in school are over him

****High Tier normie. JFL at these fags that cant rate :feelskek:. I can hand pick so many flaws its not funny. Real GigaChads are cucking him 24/7
He is a gigachad wtf u talking about. He doesnt have a single faill plus his features scream "sexual dimorphism", he looks insane with a buzzcut while 99% of males would look subhuman, if you look at the face of the foid in the video you can see she wants his dick

If he’s only a Normie, why are foids wetting themselves in the comment section?

How does a child have more test than me?
lol @ female pedos being OK to society

How does a child have more test than me?
lol @ female pedos being OK to society
Every time Colvin rates someone add 0.5-1.0 points. His ratings are accurate they're just all conservative. At 15 this guy is borderline chadlite or chadlite.

He mogs me in every possible wat

Not normie, hes high tier normie pushing chadlite. Also the foids were either virtue signaling or theyre <18yo foids who havent seen enough real Chads & gigaChads yet

Not normie, hes high tier normie pushing chadlite. Also the foids were either virtue signaling or theyre <18yo foids who havent seen enough real Chads & gigaChads yet

He's Chadlite, and where are all the foids the comment section turned off

If i go outside with that haircut people would throw things at me.

Jfl thinking you can rate attractiveness of men.
Jfl thinking your latent homosexuality compares to female evolved mate selection.
Jfl rotting here when you can install Grindr and ascend the way you always wanted.

Jfl thinking your latent homosexuality compares to female evolved mate selection.
Jfl rotting here when you can install Grindr and ascend the way you always wanted.
Cope. Being good at rating is just a sign of being blackpilled. Don't be delusional.

Cope. Being good at rating is just a sign of being blackpilled. Don't be delusional.
You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is to women. You can guess, but when you're so authoritative about it, you out yourself either as delusional or a faggot or a foid.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is to women. You can guess, but when you're so authoritative about it, you out yourself either as delusional or a faggot or a foid.

Agreed
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hes a Chad lite it looks like he has good facial harmony but nothing too outstanding

Can Ugly People Get Rich Too?