Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy Fuck, the Average Asian Woman Looks Subhuman!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
49596B3A B434 459B BB3A 2AEDFF169AE3

What noodlewhores see themselves vs how they actually look without fakeup. :feelskek:
95B0C96C E350 4292 9B68 7D483016D354

That's what I've been saying

I see...Vril Energy.

All holes are subhumans.

the flat face and slit eyes is even worse than niggers

Also don't know why jizzskins have a fetish for these ugly subhumans.
Because they can't get white women and Asian women are easy pussy.

Man they look haaawwwwwt. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Some men just have different preferences, I find the average Noodlewhore to look sublime. I genuinely can't stand the "fairytale witch" looking point long noses and thin lips of White toilets. Asian toilets to me look the best of any.

I just hate the way that their skeletons are shaped, their pelvic bone structures are way too narrow and when they get fat they look like jellybeans rather than like actual toilets. :feelswhat:

Pathetic that they think they're only worthy of white normies or gigachangs. They should be settling down with their ricecel looksmatch but they would rather die alone apparently.

Also don't know why jizzskins have a fetish for these ugly subhumans.
Juggernaut's law. Men will desire women who are most likely to desire them back.

there is probably nothing worse than a fat rice foid, their bloated asian face looks absolutely subhuman :feelsgah:

Always has been.

Did anime lie to me???? :feelswhat:

there is probably nothing worse than a fat rice foid, their bloated asian face looks absolutely subhuman :feelsgah:
To be fair fat asians are rare. I think because of that and how they tend to dress and act more feminine also appeals to white men who are used to white women being fat, sloppy pigs walking around in yoga pants. Also seems asian girls are more likely to have actual interests other than tik tok and instagram but IDK if that's true.

the flat face and slit eyes is even worse than niggers
This is why I prefer even a light-skin jungle rice over an eastern rice unless she is a kpop stacy

Didn't you know that?
Volcel if you wouldn't though.

They all have recessed face overall one of the most subhuman trait :feelsrope:

Low standard cuck. :feelsUgh:
For you information, high T males can get a boner to almost any woman. Though I'm not high T.
Asian foids are just uglier than white ones on average.

That's why they are the biggest race traitors, they can't stand the thought of their children looking like soulless bugs as well. Black and brown foids can at least accept their looks and are maybe even proud of their race.

To be fair fat asians are rare. I think because of that and how they tend to dress and act more feminine also appeals to white men who are used to white women being fat, sloppy pigs walking around in yoga pants. Also seems asian girls are more likely to have actual interests other than tik tok and instagram but IDK if that's true.
Asians love social media such as Tiktok and Instagram like every other race of foids. I noticed zoomer SEA noodles here often like to play video games though

Asians love social media such as Tiktok and Instagram like every other race of foids. I noticed zoomer SEA noodles here often like to play video games though
Genshin Impact. :soy::foidSoy:

Man they look haaawwwwwt. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Some men just have different preferences, I find the average Noodlewhore to look sublime. I genuinely can't stand the "fairytale witch" looking point long noses and thin lips of White toilets. Asian toilets to me look the best of any.

I just hate the way that their skeletons are shaped, their pelvic bone structures are way too narrow and when they get fat they look like jellybeans rather than like actual toilets. :feelswhat:
Tbh

whitu cocku onry

I must be a fucking degenerate because I'd savagely and raw fuck every single azn girl in those pics. :feelsohh:

Femsects cant loose :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Oh god please when I die. ... please let my heaven be like having an MG42 with infinite ammo and every nigger and nig lover girl in a bit white room so I could for all eternity mow them down as they come in why is that too much to ask for?
Oh and every cuck has to watch

Most here would fuck, the real question is, would you ltr them?

only an infusion of white genes can improve the looks of an asian foid's descendants, maybe the underlying reason they instinctively seek out mayo cock

Those are all giga stacy noodlewhores to white males here in SF. I have seen noodlewhores that look uglier, shorter, and darker than those noodlewhores with 5'10+ chadlites here in SF kid you not.

Those are all giga stacy noodlewhores to white males here in SF. I have seen noodlewhores that look uglier, shorter, and darker than those noodlewhores with 5'10+ chadlites here in SF kid you not.
truth. even jgloest gook foid can get chadling

I must be a trucel, because those foids look average to me, not subhuman

asian foids are incel factories

Most here would fuck, the real question is, would you ltr them?
Low standard cucks, they are willing to simp and betabuxx ugly, titless gooks. :feelsUgh: