Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck, never realized normies are so afraid of blackpills, damn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So this gif has been on the first page of cuckgur, a pure blackpill:

Just fucking lol at this cuck doing his regular whiteknighting faggotry:

Screenshot-from-2018-12-05-17-35-49.png

There are some blackpilled comments, but they get downvoted to oblivion, also a cuck comes from nowhere and trying to cope.

Screenshot-from-2018-12-05-17-33-23.png

LMFAO FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT NORMIE CUCK FAGGOT SCUM. Those types of people are naturally soft and are moralfags they can't handle the dark blackpilled truth that they're not a 7' chiseled chad SLAYER and that REESPUCTING WAAAAMYN = not getting laid

LMFAO FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT NORMIE CUCK FAGGOT SCUM. Those types of people are naturally soft and are moralfags they can't handle the dark blackpilled truth that they're not a 7' chiseled chad SLAYER and that REESPUCTING WAAAAMYN = not getting laid

redpill-comics-blogspot-com-dota-did-you-did-you-see-what-3086346.png

There are some blackpilled comments, but they get downvoted to oblivion, also a cuck comes from nowhere and trying to cope.

I wonder who those blackpill comments are from, hmmm "chudurbudur" :feelswhere::feelshehe:
You got them good, though.

"Fuck that...you don't even know if she likes dudes??"

What the fuck kind of comment is that? Does anything about her look gay? She looks basic af. Not to mention the crowd also looks straight. fucking un fuckiing believable cope.

2o5w1i

JFL at these cucks. She’d be in a state of euphoria if Chad touched her from behind.

Now imagine if that was chad touching her

I have IMGUR account aswell, and i uploaded a pic saying should i grow a beard, and all these assholes started talking shit to for no REASON!!?? wtf??

JFL at these cucks. She’d be in a state of euphoria if Chad touched her from behind.
She would bend over and spread her butt cheeks with her both hands.

See how the foid looks behind, almost grinning, before recoiling in terror? For an instant she thought Chad had come up on her but when her hopes were dashed by that grinning, drunk manlet she couldn't get away fast enough.

HAHA GENOCIDE ALL "MEN" LIKE THAT NOW FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT CUCK SCUM
Cucks needs to be burned alive, fucking pathetic piece of garbages.

She would bend over and spread her butt cheeks with her both hands.
She’d get down on her knees and suck him off then swallow his cum like it came from the fountain of youth.

wow that face she's making. Brutal.

She’d get down on her knees and suck him off then swallow his cum like it came from the fountain of youth.
Yea, before swallowing it, she will play with it using her tongue in her mouth.

Cucks needs to be burned alive, fucking pathetic piece of garbages.
Cucks are like the faceless enforcers of dystopian tyranny. These cowards literally support the people who are enslaving them and ending their bloodlines...

What the fuck kind of comment is that? Does anything about her look gay? She looks basic af. Not to mention the crowd also looks straight. fucking un fuckiing believable cope.
When normies cope they talk lots of different shit.

Normies could care less abt blackpills tbh, they hate the messenger, not the message. Honestly ive heard pretty blackpilled stuff from chads and normies on the regular.

Its sort of like mysoginy: from a chad or chadlite its funny and "woke". From an incel its hated.

Disgusting gigacope.

Cucks are like the faceless enforcers of dystopian tyranny. These cowards literally support the people who are enslaving them and ending their bloodlines...
Legit.

Foid has "crippling anxiety" but goes to parties, JFL.

Normalfag admits that it's about looks. Ugly males are considered diseased subhumans who "creep up," and contact with them is contagious.

White knight, JFL.

Last edited:
Normies could care less abt blackpills tbh, they hate the messenger, not the message. Honestly ive heard pretty blackpilled stuff from chads and normies on the regular.

Its sort of like mysoginy: from a chad or chadlite its funny and "woke". From an incel its hated.
High IQ. A lot of normies just want to suck chads dick.
They don't love when incel tell them the truth because they know that incel know that they are only cucks.

This is why I dont go to clubs, ever
They're breeding grounds for depravity and degeneracy

Can you imagine plato at a club? Aristotles? Leonardo da vinci?
No real men have stuff to do, like posting on incel forums all day discussing the fate of humanity
We are the modern day philosophers, perhaps these forums are one of the last bastions of real free thinkers

LOL, and the bitch is fucking ugly herself with recessed jaw and long horse face. The guy actually mogs her bone structure. It's insane how inflated feemayle SMV truly is. Fakeup should be banned, no more frauding your genetically determined bone structure

I wish someone would team up with a slayer and do CHAD vs INCEL reaction videos. I'd love to see this exact scenario again 5 mins later with a super hot chad. I bet she would end up making out with him in <30 seconds.

Invite the guy in the video
He needs to get blackpilled

"She see his bad personality"

IF Chad came up behind her and did that she would have seen his face and grinding into his cock.

Unfortunately I'm all too familiar with that little face of disgust foids do, I want to inflict so much pain to a foid before I leave this earth, I'll get my revenge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back