Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck my face is so asymmetrical FUUUUCKK

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
One side of my face is wide and bloated while the other side is narrow and sunken, it looks like someone took my head and bent it on an anvil :feelsrope:

Extreme asymmetry is the failo to end all failos. It makes you look low IQ, untrustworthy and you need a LOT of positive features to make up for being asymmetrical. Name one chad that has an asymmetrical face.

Last edited:
Extreme asymmetry is the failo to end all failos. It makes you look low IQ, untrustworthy and you need a LOT of positive features to make up for being asymmetrical. Name one chad that has an asymmetrical face.
Basically Adam Driver.
I have assymetrical eyes and nose.

I know. Copecels talk about heightpill, meanwhile Adam Driver was literally bullied in school for his looks.
His height gives him some halo but it is erased because of his weird ass asymmetrical horseface. He's not incel but he would be at 5'6.

His height gives him some halo but it is erased because of his weird ass asymmetrical horseface. He's not incel but he would be at 5'6.
He would be even if he was average height.