Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOLY FUCK. Look at the difference between Norman’s lives and ours

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/gaYEylMH5Hg

In this video they allow a toilet to look at messages and photo’s of multiple men’s phones to see who she wants to date. Just seeing how many friends and photos with friends and girls these Norman’s have makes me want to kill myself. I can’t believe how much I’m missing out. FUCKXKXKCK

Jfl @ the manlet in the middle

good post but why do you say normans

Thankfully the pandemic tanked the lives of most normfags.

so much effort to sniff the crotch of one pig-faced noodle

Normies and Chads lives are completely different. Foids these days can easily choose between many different chads and even ugly/landwhales get more matches than Chad. Foid's can also easily cheat on chad or divorce rape their betabux.
8jtvua1wvjq51

I was never jealous of sexhaving normans. They lack self awareness and I could never imagine myself like that

JFL she still manages to pick out the 3 ugliest and shortest ones just based on their phones :feelskek:
>Judges the black guy for having a slightly older iPhone, then reverses once she sees his pics proving he's high status
>"He watches anime? eww"

And yeah just comparing those normies to my own life is brutal too. If these mongrels have to compete like this then it's just so fucking over.

I was never jealous of sexhaving normans. They lack self awareness and I could never imagine myself like that
Yes, it is just so weird to observe them in social situations...the lack of self awareness is staggering. Sometimes I'll think no, that cannot be possible, they can't really react so predictably and do that whole competitive one-upmanship thing ALL of the time. Yet they do. Maybe deep down some of the lower tier ones MAY think about what they are doing but to reveal so would be social suicide, so they keep it inside. Stay proud Incels, we are truly the enlightened ones.