Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck it's happening

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
@THE TRUE DIGLET they're moving me to a Psych ward holy shit

Also one of the soy cuck :feels: said it's not a rule that they take your phone it's more of a consequence of constantly calling the police kek idk if that is True for you and an' asylum ' is outdated. Anyways this is scary

57783.jpg

This faggot tried to gaslight me by saying the people who get abused are just hallucinating and it's not real.

@Borderline-Cel

ask them to jack you off

Idk if I'm getting moved today

@THE TRUE DIGLET they're moving me to a Psych ward holy shit

Also one of the soy cuck :feels: said it's not a rule that they take your phone it's more of a consequence of constantly calling the police kek idk if that is True for you and an' asylum ' is outdated. Anyways this is scary
The food is good, and you will probably have a window and a shower to yourself and a community hall

The food is good, and you will probably have a window and a shower to yourself and a community hall
Yeah I guess it's better than this temporary A&E bs but I have to be on my normie behaviour

This faggot tried to gaslight me by saying the people who get abused are just hallucinating and it's not real.
Incorrect the abuse is very real

I think they might take it

I know they did in my ward
Maybe you were a threat idk / some bs reason.

I'm getting moved into a private one temporarily though so I guess that's good

tell them NPNW

Happened to me too. Don’t think it’s the end of the world, but if it, you can always rope as soon as you get out.

no pussy no work