Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck it is so over for baldcels

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Look at this picture of henry cavill. 
GnjYV8o.jpg

This 9/10 gigachad became a 4/10 baldcel. Norwood doesn't care who you are, he will find you and he will end you. I'm high as fuck and I just spent 10 minutes sobbing at this picture. Not even exaggerating, I swear. Fucking LOL!!!

BALDING=OVER!!!!!

He's not balding though. He always had some recession and it didn't get any worse the last couple years. He's probably on Fin.

Being bald loses you 1-2 points on your rating

alsalsk said:

That depends entirely on your skull shape. Some rare individuals (The Rock) even gain points by losing their hair, and TRP tends to think that's the case for everyone.

Statham looks better without hair then with.
That said, Cavill has money en masse, he'll simply get a hair transplant like the majority of older actors and that's that.

It's certainly over for me as a NW5A horseshoecel. I have to say that I enjoy the schadenfreude of seeing Chad get the curse as well though.

I look better with hair but not terrible without, however I think I lost about 1 point when I started getting into NW3.

there are new ways to combat stuff like balding all the time
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/TjoLm88kUvI[/video]

it's kinda annoying to see so many here complain about girls' make-up or fake-up and stuff like that when so much stuff exists these days to augment male looks also

Baldceling must have cost me 2-3 points as well.

The trouble with hairline tattoos is that you are forced to shave your head every day forever in order to sell the illusion. I am so over head-shaving now. Fuck it.

If you have a Chad skull it won't matter.

NekoStance said:
there are new ways to combat stuff like balding all the time
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/TjoLm88kUvI[/video]

it's kinda annoying to see so many here complain about girls' make-up or fake-up and stuff like that when so much stuff exists these days to augment male looks also

I got that and it's pretty shit. 

HAIR >>>>

FACEandLMS said:

HAIR >>>>

You have the hair tattoo??

That is actually hilarious, that can't be true

alsalsk said:

In a lot of cases, it can make you lose more than that.

Prince William is a good example.  When he was young he was a 7.5/10.  Could have been poster boy for "Chad-lite"

kOAeJ6O.jpg

Now he's a 3/10 a BEST:

y7vXIAd.jpg

There are plenty of people on this very forum who mog him now (at least looks-wise). Think about it, baldness and aging can make you go from CHAD LITE to being WORSE LOOKING than a lot of KHV INCELS.

Ryo Hazuki said:
alsalsk said:
Prince William is a good example. When he was young he was a 7.5/10. Could have been poster boy for "Chad-lite"
kOAeJ6O.jpg

Now he's a 3/10 a BEST:
y7vXIAd.jpg

There are plenty of people on this very forum who mog him now (at least looks-wise). Think about it, baldness and aging can make you go from CHAD LITE to being WORSE LOOKING than a lot of KHV INCELS.

Shit, I had to look it up but the dude isn't even in his mid 30s, yet looks like 45+.

Framecel222 said:
Look at this picture of henry cavill. 
GnjYV8o.jpg

This 9/10 gigachad became a 4/10 baldcel. Norwood doesn't care who you are, he will find you and he will end you. I'm high as fuck and I just spent 10 minutes sobbing at this picture. Not even exaggerating, I swear. Fucking LOL!!!

BALDING=OVER!!!!!

I've regrown all of my hairline by combing for a ten minutes a day.

Wearacombl said:
Shit, I had to look it up but the dude isn't even in his mid 30s, yet looks like 45+.

That's the thing about going bald. It doesn't JUST make you worse looking, but it also ages the fuck out of you.

I've known a lot of guys with aggressive hair loss that started going bald when they were like 16. They looked middle aged men by the time they were 25.

If you're a 25 year old man who's NW4, even a 28 year old woman will see you as a "grandpa".

What affect has it had on his life? I would assume none.

blackcel said:
What affect has it had on his life? I would assume none.

Not on his.
But everyone else who isn't loaded to the brim and has to live a life like us is fucked beyond belief.
Only a transplant can save your ass. Or a really good wig.

Unless ofc you have a facial structure like Bruce Willis or Jaso Statham who can pull off the bald look in their 40s and 50s, yet still look like mid 30s.

Wearacombl said:
Statham looks better without hair then with.
That said, Cavill has money en masse, he'll simply get a hair transplant like the majority of older actors and that's that.
CopingGymcel said:
That depends entirely on your skull shape. Some rare individuals (The Rock) even gain points by losing their hair, and TRP tends to think that's the case for everyone.

Massive copes. Yes, some people may look better with shorter hair, but no one looks better with less hair. Non balding hairline always looks better, it's noticable even when hair is extremely short. It's the hairline that makes it ugly.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Prince William is a good example.  When he was young he was a 7.5/10.  Could have been poster boy for "Chad-lite"

kOAeJ6O.jpg

Now he's a 3/10 a BEST:

y7vXIAd.jpg

There are plenty of people on this very forum who mog him now (at least looks-wise).  Think about it, baldness and aging can make you go from CHAD LITE to being WORSE LOOKING than a lot of KHV INCELS.

That's even more brutal than the one I posted. His wife is going to cheat on him regularly. RIP

mRCtTR1.gif

FACEandLMS said:

HAIR >>>>

What are you on the norwood scale now?

i took a picture of my crown last night with flash and i noticed i am blading for the first time in my life. im actually terrified.

Framecel222 said:
That's even more brutal than the one I posted. His wife is going to cheat on him regularly. RIP

mRCtTR1.gif

He still mogs almost everyone here and has status game so he'll be good.

jagged0 said:
He still mogs almost everyone here and has status game so he'll be good.

Dude I mog him to hell and I'm not even good-looking. And his "status game" isn't gonna make Kate Middleton's pussy wet. What's gonna make her wet is the 23-year-old Chad with a full head of hair who visits her from time to time in the middle of the night.

Framecel222 said:

mRCtTR1.gif

He is far from a 3/10, but he did fall from grace. He went from mogging his brother hard, to his ginger brother even mogging him now.

Depends on the skull shape and how they style what's left.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/crystalro/famously-bald-men-if-they-had-full-manes-of-hair

Does Bruce Willis look better with hair? (thanks buzzfeed)

Eh.

Thincel said:
Depends on the skull shape and how they style what's left.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/crystalro/famously-bald-men-if-they-had-full-manes-of-hair

Does Bruce Willis look better with hair? (thanks buzzfeed)

Eh.

Bruce Willis looks amazing with hair. Only one that looks better bald is Michael Jordan.