Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Holy fuck incel gets mentioned in quora also im mentioned in there aswell

statusmaxxed incel = :chad:

Publicity maxx.

Didn't read any of those replies.

Probably stuff I've heard numerous times, Lemme guess:

"They feel entitled", "They're destructive/hate themselves", "They have a poor personality", "It's their view of women that's making them incels"

Your are famous. Congrats . :feelskek:

well done cfm tbhtbh

Btw
All these people on quora the most inferiior faggots after cucktears.
Even Jordan Faggotson posted on this faggotish site( Best place for such a shithead)

Careful catfishman, if you keep this up you will face the might of whole Canadian secret service!

Quora
A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials; anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.

"Hey man, have you ever tried Quora?"
"I did! I used it for two days but my account was deleted because I said I wasn't a liberal."

by ElegantMonkeyMan February 15, 2018

Normies opinions make me want to vomit

Zoomer normshit garbage

Quora
A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials; anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.

"Hey man, have you ever tried Quora?"
"I did! I used it for two days but my account was deleted because I said I wasn't a liberal."

by ElegantMonkeyMan February 15, 2018
Wow. I wish I could have said that... I was thinking something close, but didn't have the words.

The super villain himself. Catfishing Roasties and making Foids Toasty.

How am I statusmaxxed if im not drowning in any arby's roast beef?

:feelshehe:

There were one or two responses that actually seemed reasonable mixed in there, once you sift through all the triggered SJWs and cucks

While I myself do not consider myself an incel, nor am I defending Incels, there are indeed good ones who just need mental help because of how self destructive they are. I saw an example of this in an interview of an incel on the NonSequitur show on YouTube. that followed up with an interview with a
hateful incel.

You're famous :feelsautistic:

There were one or two responses that actually seemed reasonable mixed in there, once you sift through all the triggered SJWs and cucks

the only reply i considered VERY bias on there was by a roastie :feelskek::feelskek: not surprised

While I myself do not consider myself an incel, nor am I defending Incels, there are indeed good ones who just need mental help because of how self destructive they are. I saw an example of this in an interview of an incel on the NonSequitur show on YouTube. that followed up with an interview with a
hateful incel.

You're famous :feelsautistic:
My wife's son is a hateful incel

Quora is a cuck forum

You deserve it catfishman. Your actions will be rewarded inshallah.

Soon you will be statusmaxxed

Didn't read any of those replies.

Probably stuff I've heard numerous times, Lemme guess:

"They feel entitled", "They're destructive/hate themselves", "They have a poor personality", "It's their view of women that's making them incels"
The comments are surprisingly fair and thought out, other than a couple of the usual SJWs spewing "they're entitled, but I'm so not!"

some of the replies are legit.