Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck I look awful and old

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I took a picture of myself from a distance to see why I'm so repulsive and holy fuck I look like I'm 45, I look like some boomer cuck dad, I'm in my twenties and look twice that holy shit I look fucking awful I look awful from both far away and up close as well. Legit if I saw myself in public id think I was 40

When I was like 18-19 kids my own age who didn't know me thought I was late twenties holy fuck this explains that. This shit is too brutal I want to never take another picture again

@Edmund_Kemper Didn't you say women were into older men?
This must be lifefuel for you @ionlycopenow

If only half the shit that fucking moron said was actually true

Even if that was true, it means actually older not someone who just looks twenty years older due to shit genes

Brutal. It's over man. You lost your collagen. Maybe try Beardmaxxing to hide your Cuck skin

If only half the shit that fucking moron said was actually true

Even if that was true, it means actually older not someone who just looks twenty years older due to shit genes
he posts studies backing up his claims most the time

Brutal. It's over man. You lost your collagen. Maybe try Beardmaxxing to hide your Cuck skin
It's not even the collagen, it's the shitty hairline doing the worst failo. But its always been bad, since the beginning, I've always had a fivehead . Though my collagen is worse than it once was too. It's everything really. I also "act older than I am" (meaning I'm very low energy and depressed)

It's so bad that some 30 year old dudes legit thought I was around their age when I was just 18 working shitty wagecuck jobs

Last edited:
Meanwhile I look 16.

Women like their own age, generally speaking. He might as well resort to cougars

I took a picture of myself from a distance to see why I'm so repulsive and holy fuck I look like I'm 45, I look like some boomer cuck dad, I'm in my twenties and look twice that holy shit I look fucking awful I look awful from both far away and up close as well. Legit if I saw myself in public id think I was 40

When I was like 18-19 kids my own age who didn't know me thought I was late twenties holy fuck this explains that. This shit is too brutal I want to never take another picture again

Send me pics.

Take retinA bro. Tho I bet the hairline is what ages you the most

Same, people have guessed my age to be around 40

Take retinA bro. Tho I bet the hairline is what ages you the most
It's definitely up there. I have known I need a transplant since I was 15. But I fear by the time I actually do get it, I'll start norwooding making it useless.

I've been playing alot of games as usual, right now the mafia remake and even in these games with late twenty/30s dudes alot of their hairlines look better than mine EVER has. I'm obsessing over that shit at times it's just so brutal

Last edited:
It's definitely up there. I have known I need a transplant since I was 15. But I fear by the time I actually do get it, I'll start norwooding making it useless.

I've been playing alot of games as usual, right now the mafia remake and even in these games with late twenty/30s dudes alot of their hairlines look better than mine EVER has. I'm obsessing over that shit at times it's just so brutal
I have started norwooding hard this year in particular, I went from nw0 to nw2 over the span of 12 months. I actually want to plant a slugs in my brain rn

Do most 20 year old holes accept men in the 26-30 age range?
A lot of them do. But given that strong stigma against age gaps many won’t date them

The agepill is brutal. I spent a lot of money and time in cosmetics. I'm not balding though but I noticed a lot of hair loss when showering which scares me

You can catch MILFs, you don't know how hard it is to live with a fucking baby face, at 22 years old.

Same actually.

I took a picture now..

My eye area makes me look " mentally ret*rded".

It's over for me.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: