Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy Fuck, I just had a revelation...

• Thread starter PassTheRope/Cope
  • Start date
PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
So, While mindlessly traversing the great Sanctuary know as incels.co(Secretly Normies.co), I have seen and Heard of many pills; true classifications of suffering within our ranks. I have come up with a Theorem I dub the "IncelPill".

This theory encompasses all pills. From Common pills such as Heightpill, to lesser known pills such as Mentalpill. I have composed this list based on numerous factors; for example:
1. Effect on life Experiences
2. Number of opportunities shut down for said affliction
3. Societal expectancy and predispositions for having said affliction.
4. Overall Impact.

Using these categories, one can be particularly biased in terms of their own afflictions(I.e " ohhh Heightpill is brutal" or "being a dicklet is a death sentence" or My Favorite Cope "Ahhhhh Driver licensepill kills my very soul"). Sure, all of these are brutal but are they objectively true statements? I mean that a short 5'5 Chadlite Can still slay while a Tall Incel Can Suffer, Disproving the Height Pill in one Fall sweep. Same can be said about the Dickpill, a 6'2 Chad with a Small dick will still see infinitely more action then any monster cock Incel will in a lifetime.

Do you see what I am getting at here? There only lies one ultimately truth among the mountain of lies that is the Pills. Let me give you a secret. It's called the Incel Pill. Otherwise known as the Lookspill. One things to take away from all the shit pills is that with the looks pill, you will never find a more true societal construct, then beauty.
If you are not beautiful, you will be let known if that. The same cannot be said of the other pills I have mentioned. Think about it, Even if all of us die off; The incel Genome will forever be etched into human kind as a sort of recessive gene. Capable of producing Chads & Incels alike. It's just a luck of the draw afterall.

TL;Dr: After researching which pill is the most Truthful to actually history, The lookspill takes it, it's just a luck of the draw. With inceldom being forever ingrained in our DNA.

"Just be genetically gifted bro."

the Incel Pill. Otherwise known as the Lookspill. One things to take away from all the shit pills is that with the looks pill, you will never find a more true societal construct, then beauty.
That’s called the Blackpill. Welcome aboard.

That’s called the Blackpill. Welcome aboard.
Lookspill Sounds more like it. I think blackpill is more like all other pills combined. This one is just looks oriented(specifically Face)

Lookspill Sounds more like it. I think blackpill is more like all other pills combined. This one is just looks oriented(specifically Face)
The lookspill you speak of is the core of the Blackpill, you’re just calling it something else.

Face > everything

Most of people exaggerate their beliefs due to emotional strain. Doesn't mean the core context behind is any less valid most of the time.

So looks are everything?

Nice revelation. Many of us realized that in middle school

I have come up with a Theorem I dub the "IncelPill".

This theory encompasses all pills. From Common pills such as Heightpill, to lesser known pills such as Mentalpill.

That's the blackpill.

I didn't read the rest of your post.

Again The blackpill encompasses every pill, not just looks.

Good that you found out but it's not a revelation, it's been agreed that it's not one single fault, but a cumulative of them that makes someone an incel.

What you're referring to is known as physiognomy, and is known since ancient history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

The relationship of character to facial features, now known as the halo effect, has been studied for millenia.

Chad face = good character
Incel face = bad character

So when women say they are attracted to PeRsoNaLitY, it's a bit of a half-truth, the key omission being the subconscious analysis of facial features and its relevance to personality traits.

Even if it’s plain and obvious to us, I like the enthusiasm behind op, a new recruit gaining a sot of blackpilled enlightenment from lurking/posting here. While it may come off as unoriginal, with someone new having similar conclusions to us both breaks the normie idea that we are cult (since our joining members all discover the blackpill on their own), and supports the blackpill with corroboration.

How is this any different than the blackpill