Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy fuck i just had a brutal dream

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
I just woke up from quite possibly one of the most blackpilling dreams ever. I was pretty much back in high school, and I was trying to meet new people and make a new friend. Literally no one acknowledged my existence, and if they did it was met with complete disgust.

I went up to pretty much every group of people and I even brought my guitar and tried to play them a few of my songs. Literally no one reacted when I finished playing, and it was literally as if I didn't even exist.

Then at the end of the dream I was on the bus heading home and no fucking joke I was just like this meme jfl.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

That's just the average highschool experience of an incel

That's just the average highschool experience of an incel
Yep. Reminds me of that one group project in 9th grade where I was having to ask each group to join, only for them all to turn me down. Then the teacher had to manually assign me a group, which is some of the most humiliating things ever.

Still absolutely brutal though

Yep. Reminds me of that one group project in 9th grade where I was having to ask each group to join, only for them all to turn me down. Then the teacher had to manually assign me a group, which is some of the most humiliating things ever.

Still absolutely brutal though
That is definitely a truecel trait :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've had that happen before as well. Plus always picked last in gym.

Brutal, happened to me as well :feelsrope: