Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy fuck... I got 99+ matches on tinder

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I actually catfished as a stacy THREE TIMES WITH THREE DIFFERENT STACYS on tinder. Two of them at 1 AM last night and one at 8 PM. For the first two I got about 15-18 likes and multiple matches but it was 1 AM so...

And now I started another one recently and quickly got 99+ matches all in 10 minutes (30 in one minute and 50 in 2 minutes). I got 38 matches (could’ve gotten more if swipes didn’t have a limit) and several messages.

JFL

I remember receiving a few creepy pervert ones and mostly normal ones ending up in conversations. I remember telling them about some guy cheating on me and then he started simping.

but when I LARPed as a chad, I only got 2 likes and zero matches

most of the men on tinder are chads while only 50% of foids on tinder are stacy

jfl

most of them men are chads? fuck its really over cause foids left swipe over 95% of men @Personalityinkwell @mylifeistrash

most of them men are chads? fuck its really over cause foids left swipe over 95% of men @Personalityinkwell @mylifeistrash
I remember I accidentally swiped right on a ricecel though

My genderswapped photo got a lot of likes in an hour

No way I’m going on that site!

tinder is skewed to extreme levels

think god vs satan (fairytale)

see the power imbalance? that's tinder

Tinder and any other dating app should be banned like TikTok just recently was by Trump.

Which stacy did the best in the experiment? Was it a white stacy?

I'm going to try but with a sub5 landwhale.

@JosefMengelecel

It's life fuel to confirm that we live in clown world

@RREEEEEEEEE @FinnCel @Colvin76 @FrailPaleStaleMale

I wonder if a chadfish and a guy larping as a stacy matched

That would be based
I wonder if they would cuss each other out or if they realize they are brocels and become cool. It would seriously be an interesting scenario

I wonder if they would cuss each other out or if they realize they are brocels and become cool. It would seriously be an interesting scenario
I received a couple sexual harassment messages jfl

I received a couple sexual harassment messages jfl
Like what? I’m pretty sure the foid you are LARPing as would like them if they were from chads jfl

You should be linking the guys to the blackpill and saying that you will quiz them and only date them if they get every question correct. :feelsthink:

@Sparrow's Song

Just have a hole theory

JFL

The ultimate and final theory

that is genius, go on tinder, make men learn about blackpill, and ask them why they think they should deserve a date with their looks
I think men will then know it’s catfish

@Sparrow's Song
I've done similar experiments. It's sui fuel because I live near near one of the most elite neighborhoods in the country so a lot of those people are in my tinder perimeter. Imagine a place with almost exclusively chads and stacies, their tinder profiles all showing them partying in high end clubs and traveling the world, posing in front of sports cars in designer clothes... I felt sick to my stomach and physically depressed on both my chadfish looking at foids and my catfish looking at chads. Their lives are so much better than mine.