Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy Fuck Giga-Chad exists in real life, its fucking over lmao

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
XJg8dby.jpg

That guy is supposedly the same race as I

That is a lookism poster THC.

Those same low eyelines he has have are what make my eye area look so ugly. Sucks seeing models with a feature that looks bad on you but works for them because every other part of their face is perfect

Yes, attractive people exist. Bitch this isn't lookism.

He's a 7/10 at best, and this was achieved through looksmaxing. He's a good looking guy, and he's got a chubby gf who's cute facially.

mariaimdrunk said:
Yes, attractive people exist. Bitch this isn't lookism.

I don't see how my thread has anything to do with lookism

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
He's a 7/10 at best, and this was achieved through looksmaxing. He's a good looking guy, and he's got a chubby gf who's cute facially.

Link to his GF?  He's a 9/10. LOL if you really think that's what a 7/10 looks like.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I don't see how my thread has anything to do with lookism

It's nearly identical to the threads over there.

Morf12 said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Link to his GF? He's a 9/10. LOL if you really think that's what a 7/10 looks like.

It was posted here somewhere, I can't find it but if I stumble upon it, I'll make sure to tag you. Just LOL if you think he's a 9/10. Jeremy Meeks mogs him and Jeremy is an 8/10 in the mugshot picture.

Lookism poster Tsh. He was actually a good poster

That’s Chadpreet Thundertikka, GIGACHAD is not a curry

Hes gl but a curry. 7/10 max on lookism

M4fOhLT_d.webp

13704344_1234562366588483_757114244_n.jpg

bRYp1YQ_d.webp

That's not a Chad. He looks like Osama bin Laden.

I've seen this guy post on multiple sites. he used to be ugly but now he is good looking and still has self confidence issues that makes him go for low/average quality women

What the fuck happened to this guy to make him go from ugly as fuck, to this. How does that happen. Does anyone have any pictures of him when he was ugly?

GeneticFilth said:
What the fuck happened to this guy to make him go from ugly as fuck, to this. How does that happen. Does anyone have any pictures of him when he was ugly?

he had glasses, chubby face, bowl hair cut, no facial hair, bad skin

he's lucky he has good facial bone structure

HIS FACE IS JUST BONES.

GeneticFilth said:

8HNm0DU.png

62kWY2y.jpg

I don't know why you guys think every Chad wants only the hottest girls. He could aim higher if he wanted to, but that's probably the perfect girl to him. If I was a Chad, I wouldn't girlfriend conventional hot and degenerate Stacie's either.

Tsh from Lookism. Good looking guy, but he has bug eyes when he is not squinting like crazy.

slackbum said:

One thing I gotta give to some of those lookism dudes, some of em were really good at getting off their asses and working to become Chad

RealRob was another one