Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK, found this post on lookism and i am literally contemplating suicide right now

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't kill yourself man, come on. Plus, people keep going out and getting laid well into their late 20s and early 30s

The pictures make it so much worse. Im feeling bitter

Don't kill yourself man, come on. Plus, people keep going out and getting laid well into their late 20s and early 30s

Spotted the normie

Let me explain something to you: getting laid with a used up roastie in her 30s does not compare to slaying your prime jb high school gf

Spotted the normie

Let me explain something to you: getting laid with a used up roastie in her 30s does not compare to slaying your prime jb high school gf
I wouldnt know

I never did either

33 year old virgin here.

Seen it got me the first time but can't affect me anymore. At this point even if I was given the opportunity to be like that to even have that life and go back in time. I would never be able to trust her or actually have a meaningful relationship.

why do you torture yourself?

You don't seem to get the point, get your normie ass out of here.

I'm legit thinking about going ER rn.

Hahaha OP you faggot

Who gives a shit. Stop browsing that dump

I wouldnt know

I never did either

33 year old virgin here.
I wouldnt know either Im a kissless virgin as well

giphy.gif

good my tank was runnin low

Feminist cunts and cucks took away our right to feel human.

Maybe ropefuel but there is also a fapfuel in some of the pictures.

Only some idiot lookism faggot would be bothered by this or call it suicide fuel

Only some idiot lookism faggot would be bothered by this or call it suicide fuel
What do you mean? Are you like not a virgin? Young love is literally everything, I would trade the rest of my life for being able to go back in time and experience it

All femoids on those pics seem of age to me, anyone can still (at least legally) attain that. Even if through prostitutes.

When I think of having missed teenage love I honestly think of a younger age, the one where women are still virgin and pure as well.

I wouldnt know either Im a kissless virgin as well

giphy.gif

I am a 23 year old virgin sitting alone on a saturday night, I have finished uni and nothing happend. All my normie friends got gf and chad is still having constant one night stands. Things don't look like they are gonna change anytime soon. It will never get better. we were all doomed from the day we were born.

I don't even enjoy movies and video games anymore, i have lost all interest in everything. My life is centered around women and I just can't force myself to divert from that. No matter how hard i try to focus on other aspects in life it all comes back 360 degrees to women.

My life is a fuckin joke

FUarkkkkkkkk. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I missed out and there is no going back FUCKKK. KILL ME NOW. It's saturday night and all these teenagers are probably trying to sneak out of their house and have sex. FUCK, I never got to experience any of that shit.
There is literally no point in living if you did not have a child hood like this.

https://lookism.net/Thread-You-have-missed-out-on-teeage-love-PICS-you-will-never-have-this

Teenagers having sex... Yeah...

And getting pregnant or worse, STDs...

its not completely over guys.
There are innocent 20-30 year old women who have never dated. are still virgins etc.
I have met a few. Including one the other night(yes, she already ghosted on me)
Yeah, a lot of them are for religious reasons but there are shy women too who havent dated yet so it will be like a new experience for both of us.

its not completely over guys.
There are innocent 20-30 year old women who have never dated. are still virgins etc.
I have met a few. Including one the other night(yes, she already ghosted on me)
Yeah, a lot of them are for religious reasons but there are shy women too who havent dated yet so it will be like a new experience for both of us.

Yea but those women get snatched up by guys immediately and then they get married

It was pretty much the end from the beginning. If you didn't win the genetic lottery as a male you should just give up and swallow as much black pills as possible.

but can marrying a virgin wife make up for this lost, i mean tight pussy is still tight pussy even out of teens and early 20s,

Teen love is also a lost of virgin tight pussy experience but you can get that experience with 20 year old virgin muslimah, this why i need a virgin wife , i will look for the best muslim families

but can marrying a virgin wife make up for this lost, i mean tight pussy is still tight pussy even out of teens and early 20s,

Teen love is also a lost of virgin tight pussy experience but you can get that experience with 20 year old virgin muslimah, this why i need a virgin wife , i will look for the best muslim families
I would be beyond happy with an early 20s virgin gf that I get to deflower

This is the most painful blackpill. To know your teen years are wasted forever.

What do you mean? Are you like not a virgin? Young love is literally everything, I would trade the rest of my life for being able to go back in time and experience it

Why would you assume young love is better than anything else that young people do, which tends to be relatively superficial and awkward?

Why would you assume young love is better than anything else that young people do, which tends to be relatively superficial and awkward?

Look at the thread OP linked, theres your answer

I did, I just think people put 15 year old experiences up on a pedestal. Unless you specifically are attracted to underaged girls, which makes you a pedophile.

I am a 23 year old virgin sitting alone on a saturday night, I have finished uni and nothing happend. All my normie friends got gf and chad is still having constant one night stands. Things don't look like they are gonna change anytime soon. It will never get better. we were all doomed from the day we were born.

I don't even enjoy movies and video games anymore, i have lost all interest in everything. My life is centered around women and I just can't force myself to divert from that. No matter how hard i try to focus on other aspects in life it all comes back 360 degrees to women.

My life is a fuckin joke
You're a virgin? I thought you were legitimately a normie for some reason.
Also, what the fuck why are there 132 guests viewing this thread and 77 users? Did something happen?

Whatever. Pics of young love don't make me suicidal; they make me homicidal.

Don't feel anything tbh

FUarkkkkkkkk. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I missed out and there is no going back FUCKKK. KILL ME NOW. It's saturday night and all these teenagers are probably trying to sneak out of their house and have sex. FUCK, I never got to experience any of that shit.
There is literally no point in living if you did not have a child hood like this.

https://lookism.net/Thread-You-have-missed-out-on-teeage-love-PICS-you-will-never-have-this

Wow you're going fucking crazy. Get a grip dude.

All that thread was was a bunch of teenage model tier white kids kissing each other and holding hands. Who gives a fuck? You can see shit like that any time you turn on the TV.

I'm not looking for a time machine. I just want to be better looking now and have a better life now. No one can give you the past.

Now I have to cope harder than usual.

FIULNJKM, AVXZ GODDAMNJ FUCK FUCKL IO CANT TAKE IT NONONBOINONOLKOP NB,/kl ">BARST .JKLMN ;,DFSVA /LM;, BCGHVY67FT58 Z

no NO NO NNIONONONONONONONONOONONONO

IT CANT BHENNNINII=OONNONONONONONONONONONONO

IMMAFUGGUNERNOINONONONAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It’s so over for me. I just wanted to find a woman. Now I’m 38. Kill me

Wow you're going fucking crazy. Get a grip dude.

All that thread was was a bunch of teenage model tier white kids kissing each other and holding hands. Who gives a fuck? You can see shit like that any time you turn on the TV.

I'm not looking for a time machine. I just want to be better looking now and have a better life now. No one can give you the past.

high IQ post

I don't feel miserable or angry. I simply feel, nothing.

Damn. It really and truly, is, over.
This world is evil. I hereby kill all faith and hope for any thoughts and ideas that suggest otherwise.

"Honestly the thing i hate having missed out most is not teenager sex or jb slaying. It is teenage intimacy. Watching a horror movie togheter. Feeling her warm, lightly clothed body pressing against yours in fear as she puts her head on your chest. You put your arm around her and tell her you'll watch out for her. She thanks you in a sweet teenage voice. These are MEMORIES i can never get. I can fuck 18 y/o hookers. I just cant be 18 again."
- Delta

"Honestly the thing i hate having missed out most is not teenager sex or jb slaying. It is teenage intimacy. Watching a horror movie togheter. Feeling her warm, lightly clothed body pressing against yours in fear as she puts her head on your chest. You put your arm around her and tell her you'll watch out for her. She thanks you in a sweet teenage voice. These are MEMORIES i can never get. I can fuck 18 y/o hookers. I just cant be 18 again."
- Delta
If I let my guard down, this sort of stuff can easily make me cry, tbh. :feelscry:

yeah if you don't have relationship experience growing up because you were awkward then you get rejected by women when you are older for being inexperienced