Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck, emotional rant by the 30 year old virgin about the BBC article.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

burn the coal pay the tole

James is a good human being, he was naive and the BBC used him.
This is a good reminder that as a truecel you shouldn't leave your house unless really necessary or trust normies.

foids are whores, cucks are fags.

catcuckman, this leprechaun is there any actual incels in the fucking incel documentary?

Thats a shame man. He seems genuine yet he's been portrayed as an arse. Is this documentary out then?

Why are incels still talking to the mainstream media? if you wanna talk about inceldom, you can make a youtube channel. Giving interviews to the BBC and other companies is the worst thing you can do.

Why are incels still talking to the mainstream media? if you wanna talk about inceldom, you can make a youtube channel. Giving interviews to the BBC and other companies is the worst thing you can do.
They literally twist your words and push a narrative with no shame

This reminds me of German Reality TV. If you don't have something like that in your country, let me explain.
So they basically take very very low-ranking actors or even just pay normal people to act out like they are normal people being part of a real life documentary. They either fully script the storylines or they encourage the fools to embarass themselves to ridicule them.

It's basically appealing to the base instincts of people. They often even know that it's just trash to appeal to them, so they can have another more misfortunate person to laugh at. They make fun of obesity, game/internet-addiction, akwardness, anxiety, uglyness, subhumanity, rude/lower-class behavior, drunkenness.
Basically everything except for stuff like racism, because normies for some reason think it's okay to laugh at people for all these things, but racism goes too far. lol

So this guy was just one of the people that were fooled to work with the people there, who just have a desire to make something for normies to feel better about, so they painted him as a hateful asshole. They wrote the storyline for him.

catcuckman, this leprechaun is there any actual incels in the fucking incel documentary?
It seems as if only non-incels are allowed to represent the members of the incelsphere

Good on him, but he should have known that the media is never to be trusted. He got taken advantage of by scum lower than any incel, and doesn't deserve the negative attention he'll undoubtedly get.

He's not a bad guy, but they'll always have their agenda, and anyone who's had any contact with the media will know that they're not to be trusted in any capacity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The media is never to be trusted.

Throw that song on in the backgroud as a RIP for any britcuck who thought the BBC could be trusted.

Honestly this, the media is only interested in presenting incels as a bunch of murderous psychos who worship Elliot Rodger. This poor guy doesn't even identify with the label and still got shat on.
If you actually want to be heard maving a youtube channel yourself is your best bet.

Jews control media. Jews cannot be trusted. Therefore media cannot be trusted.
Simple as that.

It sounds so retarded.
I fully agree with that.

As someone who has experienced dealing with the mainstream media, do not do it. I have done it before, a long time ago, and lucky for me, they didn't know my real name or had any images of me to relate (I have no social media presence), so I was a nobody, not on the map. But this didn't stop the media literally CONSTRUCTING an event and conversation that took place between me and them.

They recorded me for 2 hours, then they took bits and pieces of the 2 hours and mumbled it all up into a completely different conversation, they ripped out my answers to questions, and replaced them entirely with different questions, they even went so far as to cut out certain words, and replace them, and change what I was saying entirely to be something completely different. As I said, they created a whole different unrelated story out of 2 hours of conversation and put it into less than a 60 second clip.

I realized then, nothing you see in the media is true, it is all bullshit. If you see someone that is being made out to be really good person, chances are its all fabricated, if you see someone that is being made out to be a really bad person, chances are its all fabricated. All constructed out of nothing, everything taken completely out of context, or just completely rip'd and shifted to create a narrative the media is going for.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THE MEDIA, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD AND POSITIVE THING, YOU WILL FIND THEY CAN TURN SOMETHING POSITIVE INTO SOMETHING EXTREMELY NEGATIVE, SOME HOW, AND THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW IT AFFECTS YOU, ITS JUST FOR A QUICK DOLLAR FOR THEM TO POST SOME SENSATIONALIST SHIT, AND EVEN IF YOU SUE THEM, ALL THE NORMIE DRONES WHO WATCHED IT ARE ALREADY GOING TO HAVE THAT THOUGHT LOCKED INTO THEIR HEAD, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU COME BACK TELLING HOW BULLSHIT IT IS.

If you're going to deal with the mainstream media, don't have a social media presence, they will find your social medias and pull stuff from that to use against you, but if you have zero social media, you're fine in that regard, but they will still work their hardest to construct/fabricate a story out of any recorded interviews you have with them, which is fucked up, but at least if you have no social media presence, you can't be searched, and nothing for them to pull and add more content to the story.

This guy fucked up in every way, he had his face, real name, and tons of social media presence, of course you're going to get fucked up when dealing with the media, but in his case, hes getting 100x fucked up, because of the social media presence.

Last edited:
As someone who has experienced dealing with the mainstream media, do not do it. I have done it before, a long time ago, and lucky for me, they didn't know my real name or had any images of me to relate (I have no social media presence), so I was a nobody, not on the map. But this didn't stop the media literally CONSTRUCTING an event and conversation that took place between me and them.

They recorded me for 2 hours, then they took bits and pieces of the 2 hours and mumbled it all up into a completely different conversation, they ripped out my answers to questions, and replaced them entirely with different questions, they even went so far as to cut out certain words, and replace them, and change what I was saying entirely to be something completely different. As I said, they created a whole different unrelated story out of 2 hours of conversation and put it into less than a 60 second clip.

I realized then, nothing you see in the media is true, it is all bullshit. If you see someone that is being made out to be really good person, chances are its all fabricated, if you see someone that is being made out to be a really bad person, chances are its all fabricated. All constructed out of nothing, everything taken completely out of context, or just completely rip'd and shifted to create a narrative the media is going for.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THE MEDIA, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD AND POSITIVE THING, YOU WILL FIND THEY CAN TURN SOMETHING POSITIVE INTO SOMETHING EXTREMELY NEGATIVE, SOME HOW, AND THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW IT AFFECTS YOU, ITS JUST FOR A QUICK DOLLAR FOR THEM TO POST SOME SENSATIONALIST SHIT, AND EVEN IF YOU SUE THEM, ALL THE NORMIE DRONES WHO WATCHED IT ARE ALREADY GOING TO HAVE THAT THOUGHT LOCKED INTO THEIR HEAD, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU COME BACK TELLING HOW BULLSHIT IT IS.

Wow that's fucking terrifying. Glad you got out unscathed.

hes only an incel in ireland JFL. irish women want tall celtic chads.

Such ragefuel, and they wonder why a lot of males stop contributing to society and neetmaxx.

Wow that's fucking terrifying. Glad you got out unscathed.

In a way I am glad they did it. It was a huge Black-Pill moment for me, in regards to the mainstream media. From that day onward I realized it was all bullshit. The media has 1 primary objective, which is ratings/income, and the secondary objective, which is narrative. To watch the news, any news, no matter what kind of news, is to watch a work of fiction, even in cases where there is no bias or narrative to impact the story, the story you get will still be very different to what actually occurred in real life. They're working off 3rd/4th/5th/10th hand information, and they're splinting and splicing the information they get into a quick fire segment in order to bring the most attention possible.

Now anytime I see anything on the news, I just laugh and giggle at it, as if I am watching some meme news channel. If I see someone getting ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON in the media, I dont believe any of it, I believe the person being attacked is 100% innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law. All accusations and implications in the media, I believe 0% of it, only because I was in that situation one time and can understand how bullshit it all is.

Last edited:
In a way I am glad they did it. It was a huge Black-Pill moment for me, in regards to the mainstream media. From that day onward I realized it was all bullshit. The media has 1 primary objective, which is ratings/income, and the secondary objective, which is narrative. To watch the news, any news, no matter what kind of news, is to watch a work of fiction, even in cases where there is no bias or narrative to impact the story, the story you get will still be very different to what actually occurred in real life. They're working off 3rd/4th/5th/10th hand information, and they're splinting and splicing the information they get into a quick fire segment in order to bring the most attention possible.

Now anytime I see anything on the news, I just laugh and giggle at it, as if I am watching some meme news channel. If I see someone getting ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON in the media, I dont believe of it, I believe the person being attacked is 100% innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law. All accusations and implications in the media, I believe 0% of it, only because I was in that situation one time and can understand how bullshit it all is.

It's like when they want to cover a tiny protest where there's only 20 people there, so they huddle everyone together and get them to chant loudly and shoot them up close from below so it looks like a mob.

I've seen that so many times now you can only laugh. It's total bullshit.

By the sounds of it no, it's "I cat fished youuu", this dude and some rando metrosexual. I was originally hoping it might at least be entertainingly bad, but the line up makes it sound like its going to be boring. Most of it will probably be them wanking off about ER, a few short interviews and probably some choice selections from IT, and that'll be it.
i could’ve sworn neet said he was going to be in a bbc doc i wonder if it will be this one? catcuckman will probably be at least a little funny especially since when he was banned he said he would talk shit in the bbc documentary

It's like when they want to cover a tiny protest where there's only 20 people there, so they huddle everyone together and get them to chant loudly and shoot them up close from below so it looks like a mob.

I've seen that so many times now you can only laugh. It's total bullshit.

Yep, thats 1 example, but they do it for EVERYTHING. Even the smallest inconsequential things that aren't even political or anything will be reconstructed or majorly altered to fit some kind of part in the overall package they're airing.

Your segment might start as a "Happy, Funny" story, but then they find another Happy Funny story, and they decide to use your story as a "Fear, Scary" story, because they needed one for the day, and your story was able to be reverse-engineered into a scary fear story from its original purpose as a happy funny story.

The MSM is really fucking weird. People who work in MSM are literally the biggest scum of the earth. They lie everyday to millions of people, how the fuck do they even sleep at night? They're legitimately evil. Its just 1 big game to them, and they dont care about the impact of what they do.

Glad he did, he’d most likely have mentioned his tranny “gf” and that image would’ve been stuck on all of us.
I doubt it, the only reasons why anyone even knows about that is because he wasn’t careful and some detectivecels took advantage of that. He’d still be LARPing here if someone here didn’t rat him out