Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck, did not know that braincels had 100k + members

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Holy shit that is insane 100k members, never got to experience it:feelscry:

Brutal stuff man

TheSecondComing

brtual

Only 1% of them were Incels jfl

10k of the members were me on alt accounts

Dude, what the fuck? How?

Pokemon is the shit.

I don’t know. Just nothing sparked my interest in playing it. Maybe I’ll give it a go and see if I like it.
What would you recommend to play first?

I don’t know. Just nothing sparked my interest in playing it. Maybe I’ll give it a go and see if I like it.
good question tbh.

dont play a super old one, make sure its in color, so I'd start with a third generation game.

Play firered or leafgreen. Those are remakes of the original, but on the gameboy advance. I'd reccomend getting an emulator to play it.

good question tbh.

dont play a super old one, make sure its in color, so I'd start with a third generation game.

Play firered or leafgreen. Those are remakes of the original, but on the gameboy advance. I'd reccomend getting an emulator to play it.
Alright sounds good. Thanks for the pointer.

The memes were great tbh

play leaf green on the vba emulator u cuk
good question tbh.

leaf green was goat, and the old 90's anime was amazing when i discovered it at 13 i was in heaven. Game was amazing tbh, I never finished the others tho

I sat in bed for hours depressed af when braincels got banned, it was my biggest cope.

over for the only sub that almost mogged IT

I thought it was 80k

Multiple accounts u can easily make 30 accounts per hour.

ogs remember r/incel