Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy fuck cartel videos are fucking brutal

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just watched this cartel execution video where cartel members skin off a man's face while he is still alive, cut off his arms etc. its fucking brutal man holy fuck just nuke these people tbh it was the worst video I ever watched in my life. Even though I saw people die in real life I never witnessed something like this. How they can be so brutal is beyond me. I think im going to get brain damage

I saw one where they decapitated a father and made his son watch. Then they stabbed the kid and took out his heart. Those ppl are barbarians.

don't legalize drugs though think of the children ! :soy::soy:

Sorry I had to take out @Yerberito for this

what is wrong witchu

Yeah, cartels are incredibly fucked up. Brutal.

I like watching foid executions

why'd they do it?

It's over for the thugcel in funky town.

They have some serious problems.

I saw one where a guy asked a young girl to come out of her room n when she was out some guy jus fired a handgun nonstop at her.

When the power grid goes down forever sometime in the future, these videos should be seen as tutorials, not shock vids :feelsthink:

Bestgore has a lot of stuff like that

Welcome to the party pal.

I've been watching the messed up shit coming out of Mexico since 2006. The only place that comes close is the DRC or maybe some of the recent stuff from the Islamic state. As for what to do - the US should militarise its border and defend it with deadly force to keep them out. The cartels will eventually bring the same level of violence into the southern United States its only a matter of time.

The US would be a very soft target for them. No one is prepared for such a level of violence in the US.

Can you imagine how Karen would react if she saw a bunch of victims the cartels had skinned alive and hung from lamp posts?

Welcome to the party pal.

I've been watching the messed up shit coming out of Mexico since 2006. The only place that comes close is the DRC or maybe some of the recent stuff from the Islamic state. As for what to do - the US should militarise its border and defend it with deadly force to keep them out. The cartels will eventually bring the same level of violence into the southern United States its only a matter of time.

The US would be a very soft target for them. No one is prepared for such a level of violence in the US.

Can you imagine how Karen would react if she saw a bunch of victims the cartels had skinned alive and hung from lamp posts?
Totally agree, hope trump gets re elected then goes HAM on the ricemen and beaners who wanna fuck with civilised, yet based people.
Btw what do they do in DRC?

Makes me not wanna visit Mexico or any other south American country.

Totally agree, hope trump gets re elected then goes HAM on the ricemen and beaners who wanna fuck with civilised, yet based people.
Btw what do they do in DRC?

You know the DRC being the dark heart of Africa stuff gets even more messed up - black magic, witchcraft, juju and lots of cannibalism. Severed body parts are often used in a display of power and dominance. A UN report once remarked rebels in one region of the Congo were seen wearing severed human genitalia as military decorations.

There's one where they kidnapp a father and son, the father being a cop. They behead the dad in front of the son and proceed to carve up the son like a Thanksgiving turkey until they finally put the poor bastard out of his misery by removing his heart with their bare hands

There's one where they kidnapp a father and son, the father being a cop. They behead the dad in front of the son and proceed to carve up the son like a Thanksgiving turkey until they finally put the poor bastard out of his misery by removing his heart with their bare hands

I feel bad for actually knowing what you're talking about.

That video was just otherwordly Evil, not only because of the violence but because of the sheer physiological damage of killing a father and a son together making the son watch his father get killed and knowing he will be next.

I feel bad for actually knowing what you're talking about.

That video was just otherwordly Evil, not only because of the violence but because of the sheer physiological damage of killing a father and a son together making the son watch his father get killed and knowing he will be next.

Could only imagine the terror and suffering that kid went through.. RIP

Cool avi btw. It represents our hopelessness and utter depression

Could only imagine the terror and suffering that kid went through.. RIP

Cool avi btw. It represents our hopelessness and utter depression

Videos like that remind me how disgusting Humanity is. there's no 'happy end' in the real world.

Thanks for the avi comment i believe that's exactly why i chose it, i saw it and felt it was perfect for a site like this.

It's good to be reminded from times to times of how horrible human beings can be.

If the Western world truly collapses, we'll be exposed to that kind of barbary in no time.

I am from Latin America and trust me... there is no worse place on this planet.

Even Africa is less violent than here (even though its poorer)

People here are savages, there are criminals everywhere, people get killed over the dumbest shit, and to make things worse, the good people prefer to leave all justice to the State so there is no real justice, criminals do whatever the fuck they want and solve all their conflicts through gang wars. Politics as you would expect are corrupt bastards as well. There is no hope.

I am from Latin America and trust me... there is no worse place on this planet.

Even Africa is less violent than here (even though its poorer)

People here are savages, there are criminals everywhere, people get killed over the dumbest shit, and to make things worse, the good people prefer to leave all justice to the State so there is no real justice, criminals do whatever the fuck they want and solve all their conflicts through gang wars. Politics as you would expect are corrupt bastards as well. There is no hope.
The only justice those degenerate criminals would get from me is this.
762x39 classic bullet brass 600x600

don't legalize drugs though think of the children ! :soy::soy:
As long as only non-chad low status males are being beheaded then it's not a big deal. :soy: :soy: :soy:

I just watched this cartel execution video where cartel members skin off a man's face while he is still alive, cut off his arms etc. its fucking brutal man holy fuck just nuke these people tbh it was the worst video I ever watched in my life. Even though I saw people die in real life I never witnessed something like this. How they can be so brutal is beyond me. I think im going to get brain damage
Link Please. I need some Trauma.
I heard in mehico the cartel gets kids used to killing at an early age, that is why they are capable of such gnarly attrocities

That execution video you saw Is actually the sickest shit of today's internet. The weirdest part Is the radio playing that cheesy romantic glam rock song while the poor bastard screams horribly in agony...

Videos like that remind me how disgusting Humanity is. there's no 'happy end' in the real world.

Thanks for the avi comment i believe that's exactly why i chose it, i saw it and felt it was perfect for a site like this.
Its only nonwhites engaging in these vile acts.
Legalize all drugs. :feelsLSD: Cartels would end up without job. Or do you contact gangsters to drink alcohol? And if cartels and drug dealers run out of work to do, the violence associated with them is flushed down the toilet.
Or we could just close our border/nuke mexico.

They are the descendants of Aztecs and similar groups where human sacrifice was the norm and they're mixed with spainards who came over there and those guys weren't exactly nice either, so it sort of makes sense that empathy and disgust were eventually bred out of the population down there. Plus the areas where it happens are pretty much all impoverished and relatively lawless so people get extra wild. I saw the video you're talking about, the song 'Funky Town' plays in the background and now I remember the guy being cut up every time the song plays somewhere. Seeing shit like this is stressful at first but with time you get used to it, that could be a factor with the people doing it. I remember reading that cartels sometimes take kids under their wings and raise them to be killers for them.

It's over for the thugcel in funky town.
:feelskek:
Tenor 2

View: https://youtu.be/GnodEEnMvC8

PG13 version :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah i guess you are talking about the Funky town , that's the most fucked up thing ive seen to this day...
I wonder how these people go to sleep , or what thoughts do they get when they are alone knowing the sort of things they've done yo their helpless victims ? Like how cold a man can become to be desensitized this much?
I saw one where they decapitated a father and made his son watch. Then they stabbed the kid and took out his heart. Those ppl are barbarians.
I watched that , they really take the things on another level in South America even compared to ISIS