Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK BRUTAL CUCKING BY ROASTIE

He should come join this website

Kek. Cucked.
Good life fuel.

Lmao nevermind he shouldn't come here as he said he wants to save their relationship if possible. He is not ready for the blackpill

6-7 times means 60-70 in actual terms.

Templarcel421 said:
Lmao nevermind he shouldn't come here as he said he wants to save their relationship if possible. He is not ready for the blackpill

It takes a special kind of retard to try and salvage something that could never be saved to begin with.

Also ROFL at reddit advice. They suggest the same thing everytime wtf

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I got the perfect best revenge for you. Reddit might not like it but it'll absolutely destroy your ex girl and friend. You ready? . . . . . .
Live a happy life.
Seriously. That's it. You're only 26. You've still got plenty of time to meet a good girl and date her properly. Focus on bettering yourself and becoming a better man. Workout, eat healthy, read. Whatever you need to improve yourself is what's gonna help. And don't bothering trying to talk to them either. Ignore them.
Sooner or later they'll look you up and see that you're happy and the both of them will probably be miserable. I doubt that majority of couples who cheat and get together end up living happily. And let's say they do...so what? You're living your best life and you won't care.
Do what you need to do about the house if you need to talk to her with that. But do what you can and get the fuck out. Be also very thankful this isn't 6 years into marriage.
[/size][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Focus on bettering yourself and becoming a better man. Workout, eat healthy, read[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You gotta be fucking deluded to recommend a guy that just got conned into buying a house by his manipulative whore girlfriend to start working out. 

[/font]

Damn. Good thing this won't happen to me... gulp.

takurak said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I got the perfect best revenge for you. Reddit might not like it but it'll absolutely destroy your ex girl and friend. You ready? . . . . . .
Live a happy life.
Seriously. That's it. You're only 26. You've still got plenty of time to meet a good girl and date her properly. Focus on bettering yourself and becoming a better man. Workout, eat healthy, read. Whatever you need to improve yourself is what's gonna help. And don't bothering trying to talk to them either. Ignore them.
Sooner or later they'll look you up and see that you're happy and the both of them will probably be miserable. I doubt that majority of couples who cheat and get together end up living happily. And let's say they do...so what? You're living your best life and you won't care.
Do what you need to do about the house if you need to talk to her with that. But do what you can and get the fuck out. Be also very thankful this isn't 6 years into marriage.
[/size][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Focus on bettering yourself and becoming a better man. Workout, eat healthy, read[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You gotta be fucking deluded to recommend a guy that just got conned into buying a house by his manipulative whore girlfriend to start working out.
[/font]
The advice is actually good.
There is nothing to salvage. Their LTR is over.
He can at least now try his best in another endeavour. No use crying over spilled milk tbh.

takurak said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You gotta be fucking deluded to recommend a guy that just got conned into buying a house by his manipulative whore girlfriend to start working out. 

[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You've still got plenty of time to meet a good girl and date her properly. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]J[/font]
F
L

St.Tropez said:
He can at least now try his best in another endeavour. No use crying over spilled milk tbh.

So you suggest incel to gymcel because it will grow his money that he lost by buying that house back?

Tbh idk how you ever recover from that. Dude will probably have trust issues for life now

fucking retarded comments throughout the whole thread. Notice how no one really condemns the whore? They're all trying to get the OP to move on like nothing happened. The man spent 6 YEARS of his life on this bitch. Unbelievable.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I got the perfect best revenge for you. Reddit might not like it but it'll absolutely destroy your ex girl and friend. You ready? . . . . . .[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Live a happy life.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seriously. That's it. You're only 26. You've still got plenty of time to meet a good girl and date her properly. Focus on bettering yourself and becoming a better man. Workout, eat healthy, read. Whatever you need to improve yourself is what's gonna help. And don't bothering trying to talk to them either. Ignore them.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sooner or later they'll look you up and see that you're happy and the both of them will probably be miserable. I doubt that majority of couples who cheat and get together end up living happily. And let's say they do...so what? You're living your best life and you won't care.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do what you need to do about the house if you need to talk to her with that. But do what you can and get the fuck out. Be also very thankful this isn't 6 years into marriage.[/font]

JFL.

/pol/cel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You've still got plenty of time to meet a good girl and date her properly. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]J[/font]
F
L

Just spend another 6 years to meet and get dumped by another whore lmfao

takurak said:
St.Tropez said:
So you suggest incel to gymcel because it will grow his money that he lost by buying that house back?
What else is there to do? You got fucked and it is over.
Accept it and move on. It is better to have ideal weight than to be fat in every situation.

Holy shit look at this "advice"

"have you spoken to her yet? I know you are pissed but you don't have to end your relationship. This happens all the time - people want something new and different, or to experience love/lust in different ways. Maybe she was unhappy and unable to express what she needed and interpreted it as needing attention from another man. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I was very close to doing this after 7 years of marriage - began flirting online and secretly meeting/making new male friends. I was able to come out to my husband before I cheated - that I knew I was missing something in my life (Male companionship and sexual expression), and I needed my husband's support to figure out what I needed so we could both be happy. Our marriage has never been better since we have dedicated ourselves to communication about what we need. 6 years of love and a commitment to each other for life doesn't mean you just give up when one of you messes up. PLEASE attempt to understand each other and what happened deep down in your hearts - healing is possible, and you may come out the other end even stronger and more confident in your marriage. I wish you luck."

Lmao at western relationships in 2018. Lol if anyone on here is looking for a girlfriend and not just getting laid. Go MGTOW. If you're sub 7, 90% chance you're going to get CUCKED. Lol at incels looking for a "girlfriend" lmao, theres no such thing. Its either CUCK or be CUCKED.

Templarcel421 said:

"have you spoken to her yet? I know you are pissed but you don't have to end your relationship. This happens all the time - people want something new and different, or to experience love/lust in different ways. Maybe she was unhappy and unable to express what she needed and interpreted it as needing attention from another man.  It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I was very close to doing this after 7 years of marriage - began flirting online and secretly meeting/making new male friends.  I was able to come out to my husband before I cheated - that I knew I was missing something in my life (Male companionship and sexual expression), and I needed my husband's support to figure out what I needed so we could both be happy.  Our marriage has never been better since we have dedicated ourselves to communication about what we need.  6 years of love and a commitment to each other for life doesn't mean you just give up when one of you messes up.  PLEASE attempt to understand each other and what happened deep down in your hearts - healing is possible, and you may come out the other end even stronger and more confident in your marriage.  I wish you luck."

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WEST? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Templarcel421 said:

"have you spoken to her yet? I know you are pissed but you don't have to end your relationship. This happens all the time - people want something new and different, or to experience love/lust in different ways. Maybe she was unhappy and unable to express what she needed and interpreted it as needing attention from another man.  It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I was very close to doing this after 7 years of marriage - began flirting online and secretly meeting/making new male friends.  I was able to come out to my husband before I cheated - that I knew I was missing something in my life (Male companionship and sexual expression), and I needed my husband's support to figure out what I needed so we could both be happy.  Our marriage has never been better since we have dedicated ourselves to communication about what we need.  6 years of love and a commitment to each other for life doesn't mean you just give up when one of you messes up.  PLEASE attempt to understand each other and what happened deep down in your hearts - healing is possible, and you may come out the other end even stronger and more confident in your marriage.  I wish you luck."

Jesus christ. I dont even have the energy left to dissect and tear apart that shamelessly degenerate response.

Nautica1983 said:
Lmao at western relationships in 2018. Lol if anyone on here is looking for a girlfriend and not just getting laid. Go MGTOW. If you're sub 7, 90% chance you're going to get CUCKED. Lol at incels looking for a "girlfriend" lmao, theres no such thing. Its either CUCK or be CUCKED.

legit. LTRs are dead. Fuck this shit

Templarcel421 said:

my blood is boiling.

fukmylyf said:
legit. LTRs are dead. Fuck this shit

my blood is boiling.

Women are out of control and nu males are too bluepilled to do anything about it

Nautica1983 said:

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WEST? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW

The only people supporting healthy LTRs based on loyalty are a small contingent of ugly subhumans on a site everyone blames for everything despite no one here getting anything. There is a point where all this needs to stop and we have clearly passed it.

Advice when you're an incel:
>Be the best you, that you can be
>Live a happy life
>Go to the gym, eat healthy, get hobbies

Advice when you're NOT an incel:
>Live a happy life

IT'S OVER

I would have killed them both and then roped.

Women are not to be trusted, ever. If any of you ascend and get a gf, keep a close eye on what she's doing. You have to keep them on a leash.

KyloRen said:
Advice when you're an incel:
>Live a happy life

Advice when you're NOT an incel:
>Live a happy life

IT'S OVER

Their advice is literally mass produced one size fits all meaningless drivel. They only run on virtue signalling and generic platitudes.

/pol/cel said:
Their advice is literally mass produced one size fits all meaningless drivel. They only run on virtue signalling and generic platitudes.

Never offer a concrete solution. Some have said "get a lawyer" or "contact the broker." Those are solutions. These platitudes are worth nothing.

KyloRen said:
Never offer a concrete solution. Some have said "get a lawyer" or "contact the broker." Those are solutions. These platitudes are worth nothing.

The best thing for him is to cut off all contact with ex gf and ex best friend. Sell the house, eat the loss, and join incels.is

Templarcel421 said:
The best thing for him is to cut off all contact with ex gf and ex best friend. Sell the house, EST the loss, and join incels.is

We all know hes going to try and save the relationship which means creating an arrangement where hevwatches his best friend fucking his gf like a good little cuck.

/pol/cel said:
We all know hes going to try and save the relationship which means creating an arrangement where hevwatches his best friend fucking his gf like a good little cuck.

Or he'll cut them off for a few weeks and then in a drunken stupor he'll text her, she'll cry and say she's changed, they'll get back together, she'll cheat again, he ropes.

Templarcel421 said:
The best thing for him is to cut off all contact with ex gf and ex best friend. Sell the house, eat  the loss, and join incels.is
Actual solutions? What is your problem? Aren't you going to tell him to be happy? To accept the cucking? To forgive her? She's a good girl.

(Obvious sarcasm).

KyloRen said:
Actual solutions? What is your problem? Aren't you going to tell him to be happy? To accept the cucking? To forgive her? She's a good girl.

(Obvious sarcasm).

Kek

Templarcel421 said:
a drunken stupor he'll text her, she'll cry and say she's changed, they'll get back together, she'll cheat again

Very possible scenario.

/pol/cel said:
Templarcel421 said:
The best thing for him is to cut off all contact with ex gf and ex best friend. Sell the house, EST the loss, and join incels.is
Yeah it sounds to me that OP cannot deal with reality and will do everything to "keep her". Even when the relationship is clearly over and a farce.
Guys do these things a lot,because they know they cannot get a new gf at all. I was few times tempted to do this myself but I had enough self respect to at least not grovel.
But JFL at this guy getting cheated by BEST FRIEND that is another new level of disrespect. I cannot believe he even considers anything else with her

LOL at thinking she was ONLY fucking his best friend

Templarcel421 said:
/pol/cel said:
Or he'll cut them off for a few weeks and then in a drunken stupor he'll text her, she'll cry and say she's changed, they'll get back together, she'll cheat again, he ropes.
Yup. 80% that this will happen.
Although you are wrong on the outcome she will probably get bored again shortly after and not.cheat but LEAVE him as ultimate finishing blow.
Source: happened to me.

St.Tropez said:
Yeah it sounds to me that OP cannot deal with reality and will do everything to "keep her". Even when the relationship is clearly over and a farce.
Guys do these things a lot,because they know they cannot get a new gf at all. I was few times tempted to do this myself but I had enough self respect to at least not grovel.
But JFL at this guy getting cheated by BEST FRIEND that is another new level of disrespect. I cannot believe he even considers anything else with her

Even his friend was a fucking cuck. If you read the story closely he claims his friend cried when confronted about this. If it was my friend who did this to me hed be crying blood. Absolutly disgusting.

Only cheating degenerate bitches would suggest him to stay to that bitch

If this was a male doing the cheating, all the comments would call him a pig and some people would dox the redditor OP to find out the person's address and location and he'll be given death threats and people would be saying he deserves it.

takurak said:
Only cheating degenerate bitches would suggest him to stay to that bitch

If this was a male doing the cheating, all the comments would call him a pig and some people would dox the redditor OP to find out the person's address and location and he'll be given death threats and people would be saying he deserves it.

I feel bad for the guy. I fucking hate cheaters, whether they're a man or woman.

Dekim said:
I would have killed them both and then roped.
I would have acid faced her and put him in a wheelchair. Then go to prison and become a best selling author. Prepare for panties being thrown at me.

Is he still alive somehow?

this idiot deserves it

i fucking hate white men so bad because they always do stupid cuck shit like this, then brag about it like they're proud

i hope he gets cancer and goes homeless

Imagine kissing the girl you love whom you think loves you back when 1 hour earlier she sucked off your best friends dick.
KEK

Apparently The dude the girl been cheating with has a much better personality than OP even though he bought a fucking house for her