Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck! Brutal blackpil!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I am on this app yubo. They have a live section where girls/guys go live and then you can talk to them or join them.

So i am talking to this stacy about life and how things are in UK, and 10 mins in, these 2 chads from America join the live chat and start saying how they wana have a 3 some with the girl who started the live chat.

They start being vulgar and start describing what they will do to her. This is what they said. "My balls would be slapping your forehead while i fuck you" and "how youll be full of cum after  I am done with you" and more disgusting things. Way more vulgar than what i described.

Now here is the kicker.

She is fucking laughing and gigglingggggg at those sex jokes and vulgar language. She keeps saying "Nooo boys, you are not getting nudesssss" in a playful voice! She is Fucking laughing and not blocking them!! keep in mind she blocked some ugly guy in the chat for saying "you are gorgeous" like 10 mins before those chads arrived. Fucking rage fuel. They kept asking for her snap-chat so they could all have 3 some together. But they cant because the girl is in different country. 

Now after the live chat got more private/personal she cut the chat off. I bet she gave those chads her snapchat and they are all trading nudes. She couldnt do that before because she had to keep the good girl persona in front of the live audience. But we know what happend after the chat ended! Fuckin slut!! just admit you are a slut and youll be sending nudes to chad!

Holy shit. It was ragefuel listening to the vulgar things those chads were saying to that stacy. Her giggling and going along with it just added fuel to the fire.

I was recording the conversation but apparently it didn't record because the live camera and the audio from that app was already running in back ground. If you guys heard it, it would piss you soo off! ugh

Attractive males are some of the most annoying people in the world. You get positive feedback for everything you do. You can talk about sticking your dick in a pickle jar and have people erupt with laughter and give positive facial expressions. They can't handle people not sucking their dicks 24/7.

B R U T A L

It's fucking OVER!

GeneticFilth said:
You can talk about sticking your dick in a pickle jar and have people erupt with laughter and give positive facial expressions.

To be fair, that's pretty funny.

Framecel222 said:
To be fair, that's pretty funny.

That's not funny at all, just reeks of autism lmao.

GeneticFilth said:
Attractive males are some of the most annoying people in the world. You get positive feedback for everything you do. You can talk about sticking your dick in a pickle jar and have people erupt with laughter and give positive facial expressions. They can't handle people not sucking their dicks 24/7.

Exactly they don’t have to put the effort to work on their personality

GeneticFilth said:

Exactly what I've been saying.

Attractive males and females are all corrupt and abusive trash.

VLÖ said:
That's not funny at all, just reeks of autism lmao.

Yeah true, but autism only applies to uglies. Chads aren't autistic, they get away with it.

GeneticFilth said:

Someone shoot me in the head already

I don't know how you managed to not say anything or just leave during that shitty situation.