Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy fuck boys I realized something there’s hope

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
I realized something just now. There’s ONE good thing we have as incels, there is one fucking good thing thank fucking god. I thought there was nothing and then I realized there is one thing we have: it is each other. We as incels have companionship in each other. We suffer through this life but there’s a lot of us so we aren’t entirely alone, we have each other, thank fucking god.

More like there is rope

More like there is rope
If you have the balls to rope you probably had the balls to go 100% mode and inject steroids + get surgery + hardmaxxing

Besides, I wouldn't want to meet most of you some of you are fucking retarded :feelshaha:
we're out there, but we don't recognize each other off the internet, we put masks on to disguise the blackpill, this is the only space where you can be who you really are (that's why most are retards lol)

Men create communities to exchange information, experiences and solutions when problems exist. This community is still based on that principle and all our solutions are radical in most people’s eyes.

Last edited:
I realized something just now. There’s ONE good thing we have as incels, there is one fucking good thing thank fucking god. I thought there was nothing and then I realized there is one thing we have: it is each other. We as incels have companionship in each other. We suffer through this life but there’s a lot of us so we aren’t entirely alone, we have each other, thank fucking god.
You won't be fully blackpilled until you realize that, each one of us is completely alone.

I realized something just now. There’s ONE good thing we have as incels
The one good thing we have as incels is that we don't have to give a fuck about society and normie problems aren't our problems

we're out there, but we don't recognize each other off the internet, we put masks on to disguise the blackpill, this is the only space where you can be who you really are (that's why most are retards lol)
Facts dude my true beliefs are hidden inside. I think most people are hateful as fuck it’s just in real life you can’t say that because you’ll get your ass beat or something. And if you ask me it SHOULDNT be that way because we aren’t fucking tribal animals and you should be allowed to safely say whatever you want. It’s not “manly” to brutally pulverize someone who disagrees with you that’s literally how apes solve problems. That being said some of the beliefs are a little radical online but maybe if we could talk about it in person more it wouldn’t seem so fucking radical.
You won't be fully blackpilled until you realize that, each one of us is completely alone.
Dude I have no friends not a single one in real life, no family AT ALL not a single family member or sibling, never had a girlfriend, I don’t have a single person in the world whoever you see me talking to online here is who I talked to today. I’ve tried to socialize in person but it’s not normal to make friends outside work and school so people just sort of naturally ignore you.

We need to have .is zoom meetings.

Still not the same as real companionship tbh. Wish I had like-minded friends irl :feelsbadman:

We need to have .is zoom meetings.
I prefer typing or in person, online group calls just turn into a dick swinging contest of who’s more aggressive and pretends to have a deeper voice in group call. I’ve done it before and didn’t enjoy it. I’ll do 1 on 1 calls all day though with guys I like from here and text but group calls are a mess.

this.

but i want @BummerDrummer to host it
Good idea, we're used to hearing him talk already.
I prefer typing or in person, online group calls just turn into a dick swinging contest of who’s more aggressive and pretends to have a deeper voice in group call. I’ve done it before and didn’t enjoy it. I’ll do 1 on 1 calls all day though with guys I like from here and text but group calls are a mess.
Is that the same as discord?

Still not the same as real companionship tbh. Wish I had like-minded friends irl :feelsbadman:
Yeah nan I feel that. Nothing felt better IN MY LIFE than when I had a friend who was the same height as me, same age, both in the same part of life as my roomate and we just walked around and had A TON OF FUN fucking around doing dumb shit getting tattoos. That was the best part of my life. Haven’t talked to him in a long long time he’s somewhere far away now.

normies are busy killing themselves over 3d pigs
Dd266f8c44c66bc368dda88892258db1

That's one way to put it, I like your positivity! If talking to others makes you happy, hobbies are good too!

That's one way to put it, I like your positivity! If talking to others makes you happy, hobbies are good too!
Yeah man. I’m not always the most positive person though, don’t get me wrong here. I just saw this one thing. But on a good note I’m looking into getting a motorcycle soon for myself. I’m 20 and have been wanting one for a year now I think it’s time.

Cope a incel would throw another incel under a bus if he could ascend by doing that.

Yeah man. I’m not always the most positive person though, don’t get me wrong here. I just saw this one thing. But on a good note I’m looking into getting a motorcycle soon for myself. I’m 20 and have been wanting one for a year now I think it’s time.
Whoa, that's actually pretty cool! I've always wanted one myself, maybe in the future though!

I heard motorcycle rides are really therapeutic, when you get to do it, you should tell us about it!

Aren't we all trying to escape our inceldom and ascend one day?

Except if you're a truecel you really do appreciate this community.

I'm bordering on trueceldom myself. Being a short sub5, 5'6 Asian dude with aspergers in my mid 30s.

But I've seen plenty of Asian dudes that are shorter, smaller, and older than myself.

The one good thing we have as incels is that we don't have to give a fuck about society and normie problems aren't our problems
Narcy:feelskek:

That was turbogay
Who fucking cares. If you’re actively browsing this site youve fucking lost at life and if you still somehow have a fucking ego after browsing this site you’re delusional.

Then tell me why I've never felt so lonley and distant, man? But I am glad that we at least have a community I can kind of ground myself in. :feelscry:

Then tell me why I've never felt so lonley and distant, man? But I am glad that we at least have a community I can kind of ground myself in. :feelscry:
Dude I made this thread because I haven’t got a single fucking person in this goddamned world to talk to without you guys. You would never know if you saw me in person you would think I’m a normal dude, but I’m invisible to society, nobody gives a fuck about me or ever really has and I’m just so alone.
Besides, I wouldn't want to meet most of you some of you are fucking retarded :feelshaha:
I agree there’s some weirdos on this site, the kids who want to fuck dogs on this site come to mind but if you met me in person you wouldn’t think im aspie at all, im just on here because im a virgin and really lonely. Most people I talk to in person are extremely surprised to hear im a virgin.

Dude I made this thread because I haven’t got a single fucking person in this goddamned world to talk to without you guys. You would never know if you saw me in person you would think I’m a normal dude, but I’m invisible to society, nobody gives a fuck about me or ever really has and I’m just so alone.

I agree there’s some weirdos on this site, the kids who want to fuck dogs on this site come to mind but if you met me in person you wouldn’t think im aspie at all, im just on here because im a virgin and really lonely. Most people I talk to in person are extremely surprised to hear im a virgin.
Yo I was just about to say the same thing. How many of us do we walk by a day? I mean, I'm a hermit so 0 but you get me. Pretty much my deal too. A virgin still but how the fuck do I keep any social status amongst peers at 23 being a kissless tool? Don't know man, but I too am glad we got each other if we can have at least a tiny bit of respite in life.

I don't see how that's narcissistic, its common sense

Why would you take on the burdens of a world that has rejected you. We are essentially no longer a part of our species, because we cannot take part in society, in the ways that actually matter for a member of a species, we don't get to copulate and reproduce within our own species so we essentially don't exist as part of it

This is exactly why racial allegiance as an incel makes no sense

I thought there was nothing and then I realized there is one thing we have: it is each other. We as incels have companionship in each other. We suffer through this life but there’s a lot of us so we aren’t entirely alone, we have each other
AMEN brother.

I feel pretty blessed in that I have a fulfilling career and a couple of extracurricular hobbies that keep me busy and provide a social network. Which makes me a lot luckier than many bros here who seem to be truly alone.

This place doesn't fulfill 100% of my social needs, but it is pretty much the only place I can talk to guys who get it, and expect any kind of meaningful empathy.