Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck at this depressing post from cuckdit.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
In my opinion, we are raised to believe that there is a certain lifestyle that is ideal. Society teaches us to glorify positive role models, and that we have to achieve certain things to be happy. Graduate college, fall in love, get married, get a great job, have kids, get promoted, buy a foreign luxury car, buy a house with a white fence, live happily ever after.

That attitude doesn't do any favors to people like you and I. I failed so miserably that I had to throw that mentality out the window. I had no choice. I was failing at the traditional path.

We are basically failed at what we are supposed to be ,to have in this society.
This hit me hard ,seriously.

fuck the bluepilled way of Life
It was always a lie
and those who believed in it will wake up sooner or later .

Be grateful that you woke up before it was too late .

''buy a foreign luxury car''

Once again another driver licence pill.

A lot of us would've slaved away in our 20s to betabuxx some roastie who would divorce rape us if we were normies. At least we'll never get divorce raped.

Be grateful that you woke up before it was too late .
Just imagine your life if you never discovered the blackpill, and wageslaved your 20s away, giving up on your health and well-being just to betabuxx a 36yo landwhale single mom.