Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK AT THESE RSD GUYS LUBING UP A CHAD

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
LOL

these are the RSD guys who have made their platform on teaching men pickup and that looks, height, balding, frame, doesn't fucking matter and that anyone can be alpha...

JUST FUCKING LOL AT ANYONE WHO PAYS THESE GUYS THOUSANDS TO GET "COACHED"... look at how they slobber over this Chad in the audience, bring him up to compliment him endlessly, and RSD Tyler acts gay as fuck throughout the entire video in the presence of this big-framed ehtnick prettyboy holy fuck just lol "guys he's a wolf, and he's GUNNA FUC YOUR GIRLFRIENd.. because he has a great jawline and frame... uh ..uh... i mean he has a great personality guys.. that's, uh, what I meant.."

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhcrniwOCkI[/video]

and now look at this video (honestly watch the whole fucking thing it's so funny, but skip to the part where they get the two guys to come on stage).... AHHAHAHA "you guys are fucking beta because you're ugly and short... uh, uh, i mean you guys are too "nice", that's what I meantt..."

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NX4zZKAQE&t=3880s[/video]

What a bunch of fucking cucks.

1473869936401.jpg

PUAhate.com

Pick up artist hate

"Be the wolf not the sheep" yeah sure you fucking cucklord

i can't believe that i was so confused back in 2011 that i actually looked up to these people

they're gay as fuck but that's not a chad, he's ugly as fuck

chicocel said:
they're gay as fuck but that's not a chad, he's ugly as fuck

yeah.. dude... definitely... women defintiely agree with you dude... that guy certainly gets no obvious IOIs on a daily basis.. yeah dude... we definitely live in the same relaity 

lol at cope on here you incels are absolutely disconnected from any reality whatsoever

Did they suck his cawk later to hold frame

Makes me cringe to think about when I soaked up all the info I could from these guys and hit on so many girls for such a long time

Holy shit. The faggot with the black t-shirt is only 5'11.I thought he was at least 6'2.

JFL at his retarded Santa clause beard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back