Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck at these incel to Chad transformations!

looksandstatus

looksandstatus

Greycel
Example1:
F8qDIln.jpg

Example2:
0Y2E9Tc.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LMAO @ baldcels who don't lift. Bald + shit frame = 100% chance of looking like a numale.

broader shoulders makes all the difference and you can't gym' that :(

It's unbelievable what a change in diet and some exercise can do for you.

From incels to prime slayers.

spew.gif.pagespeed.ce.lI48qWjZUI.gif

giphy.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ko3-2SutuD.gif

LOL at the first one

I'd say congratulations to their weight loss, but damn...

The first one went from kind old grandma to Area 51 specimen.

That guy on the bottom legit makes me want to puke. Severe NCT+dark circles+assymetry+flat cheekbones+bad jawline+balding+gray hair+bad frame+deathnik. It's so over for that guy.

Inb4 he gets rated a 7/10 on r/rateme.

NegroKing said:
That guy on the bottom legit makes me want to puke. Severe NCT+dark circles+assymetry+flat cheekbones+bad jawline+balding+gray hair+bad frame+deathnik. It's so over for that guy.

I'm starting to believe the male makeup shit is valid more and more. I've seen some ridiculous ones that actually looked good, and I think quite a few of these male models on instagram that have hordes of sluts liking them are wearing makeup too.

Even in makeup, women have it easier. They can just blatantly cake the shit on since men expect a woman to wear makeup. A guy has to walk a much finer, subtler line, or else he'll look like Shep Smith on Fox News, who looks like a menopausal lesbian more feminine than Rachel Maddow.

First one honestly looks better fat.

KilluminoidBR said:

Yeah he looks more harmless like he could be a KV with normie friends still. Second pic shows someone doomed to LDAR alone in his room shitting in jugs.

NegroKing said:

hes white what are talking about saying hes deathnik

KilluminoidBR said:

Yeah he looks more harmless like he could be a KV with normie friends still. Second pic shows someone doomed to LDAR alone in his room shitting in jugs.

First one is a massive improvement despite what idiots think

asian and latina women would like him alot

sepelion said:
The first one went from kind old grandma to Area 51 specimen.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

"Fatcels are volcels"

Machiavelli said:
hes white what are talking about saying hes deathnik

He is at the very most Southern European. More likely some kind of hispanic.

fatcels are usually incels who got fat because they were already ugly when they were thin and so gave up and just ate pizza and ldar