Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

holy fuck at how incel zyros looks in this pic

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-why-does-anyone-rate-zyros-above-a-4-5-he-has-the-body-of-a-starved-child

TTOnXP2.jpg

He looks incel from the neck down.

That's pretty revolting but face>everything else, so it doesn't really matter.

Framecel222 said:
That's pretty revolting but face>everything else, so it doesn't really matter.
This. Girls do not care about frame

Weed said:

nope

they do. his frame isn't bad enough to offset his face though

incel said:
nope

they do. his frame isn't bad enough to offset his face though

His frame is a fucking disaster what are you talking about lmao

He has a good face; he just has to work on his body, to complete his package. He could still probably lay; looking that good though.

Fakecel, he'd slay if he gymmaxxed/roidmaxxed.

He got the body of sharkboy

He just looks very gay and awkward with a terrible frame. He needs to gain weight and get a tan badly

Taking low bodyfat game to a new level. Better to be a skeleton with thin face than robust with face fat

incelman said:
Taking low bodyfat game to a new level. Better to be a skeleton with thin face than robust with face fat

This, even tho my frame is shit, face is always FIRST. I prefer to be auschwitz tier body with leaner face than thicker body with fat face.

Face fat destroys male aesthetics. I had a fatter face not long ago and I hated seeing myself in the mirror, sometimes I punched my face in anger. At least frame can be masked a bit with long hair or certain clothes.

Weed said:

They do. Its a great halo if its good enough. I saw guys slay with completely mediocre faces thanks to having a good+gymcelled frame.

Zyros said:
This, even tho my frame is shit, face is always FIRST. I prefer to be auschwitz tier body with leaner face than thicker body with fat face.

Face fat destroys male aesthetics. I had a fatter face not long ago and I hated seeing myself in the mirror, sometimes I punched my face in anger. At least frame can be masked a bit with long hair or certain clothes.

Especially in winter you can wear sweaters and coats so that people can't tell how skinny you are.

Its_OVER said:
Fakecel, he'd slay if he gymmaxxed/roidmaxxed.

he isn't incel, he admits this himself

incelman said:
Especially in winter you can wear sweaters and coats so that people can't tell how skinny you are.

Yes, now i am pretty saved. Long hair works wonders too, since mine is thick and with good texture and conceals my frame a fucking lot, actually giving the illusion of thicker upper body since it has volume and adds weight to the visual silhouette.

I suffered a lot by having to spend this summer with short hair, lots of time I was scared to leave the house, but next summer i will be covered, as my hair already reaches shoulders by the end of this year.

He needs to hit the weights, he looks like skeletor in long johns.

Zyros said:
Yes, now i am pretty saved. Long hair works wonders too, since mine is thick and with good texture and conceals my frame a fucking lot, actually giving the illusion of thicker upper body since it has volume. 

I suffered a lot by having to spend this summer with short hair, lots of time I was scared to leave the house, but next summer i will be covered, as my hair already reaches shoulders by the end of this year.

The idea is to have you hari completely cover up your shoulders so that people can't tell how big your actual frame is.

Zyros said:
incelman said:
Face fat destroys male aesthetics. I had a fatter face not long ago and I hated seeing myself in the mirror, sometimes I punched my face in anger. At least frame can be masked a bit with long hair or certain clothes.

Weed said:
They do. Its a great halo if its good enough. I saw guys slay with completely mediocre faces thanks to having a good+gymcelled frame.

how is long hair supposed to mask frame? Do women appear to have broad frames by this logic?you just literally make yourself look more feminine

incelman said:
The idea is to have you hari completely cover up your shoulders so that people can't tell how big your actual frame is.

No, even if it doesn't cover up completely, if the hair is good, it distracts A LOT from the frame. When I have very long hair (a bit more than full shoulder length) I always get comments on hair from girls when I go out. Normally girls see first body, then look at face. If hair distracts they go hair>face. It also conceals a lot your neck thickness.

slackbum said:
how is long hair supposed to mask frame? Do women appear to have broad frames by this logic?you just literally make yourself look more feminine

I already answered other dude right now, but its about distracting from it, rather than making frame "invisible".

Zyros said:
No, even if it doesn't cover up completely, if the hair is good, it distracts A LOT from the frame. When I have very long hair (a bit more than full shoulder length) I always get comments on hair from girls when I go out. Normally girls see first body, then look at face. If hair distracts they go hair>face. It also conceals a lot your neck thickness.

I always assumed they see face then starts noticing the hair.

incelman said:
I always assumed they see face then starts noticing the hair.

Its the other way since hair (specially if its long+volume+well kept) is more visually striking. Mine is a lifesaver because its pretty unique: its brown with some copper accents here and there, the shape is straitght at the very top, wavy at the middle and curly and the very ends, I got asked A LOT if I go to hair salons but its my natural shape of the hair without combing it. It also has a lot of volume and potential length (Last time I cut it it reached my bellybutton) which are WONDERFUL to take attention away from my utter subhuman frame.

For me it goes from comments about hair, then comments about face. Depends on how striking your hair is tho.

Sparky said:
All he has to do is where bomber jackets to conceal beings framecel.

However, it’s hard to believe he is 5”11 with that frame

I am. I just ended with frakishly random numbers in height/frame. Sometimes I see guys in the street from a distance, feel smaller than them, only to reach them and see i am taller lol.

My frame is a disgrace.

Zyros said:
Its the other way since hair (specially if its long+volume+well kept) is more visually striking. Mine is a lifesaver because its pretty unique: its brown with some copper accents here and there, the shape is straitght at the very top, wavy at the middle and curly and the very ends, I got asked A LOT if I go to hair salons but its my natural shape of the hair without combing it. It also has a lot of volume and potential length (Last time I cut it it reached my bellybutton) which are WONDERFUL to take attention away from my utter subhuman frame.

For me it goes from comments about hair, then comments about face. Depends on how striking your hair is tho.

Your hair is black. On thing that I don't get is how come it looks wavy now but looked straighter in some other pics.

incelman said:
Your hair is black. On thing that I don't get is how come it looks wavy now but looked straighter in some other pics.

Its picks which make it look black. In person when you see it in motion its dark brown.

You mean that it looked straighter in short hair pics? Its strange. When short its straighter but not soft texture, Mid length it goes very curly. Its when It starts getting long that it gets the "triple" texture.

Zyros said:
Its picks which make it look black. In person when you see it in motion its dark brown.

You mean that it looked straighter in short hair pics? Its strange. When short its straighter but not soft texture, Mid length it goes very curly. Its when It starts getting long that it gets the "triple" texture.

Usually hair is curlier when shorter and becomes straighter as it grows.

Zyros said:

>Sometimes I punched my face in anger

HAHAAH top KEK

justforlulzandkeks said:
he isn't incel, he admits this himself

Tired of all these vocels on our forum.

Zyros said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](Last time I cut it it reached my bellybutton)
[/font]
sorry but you're just a woman at that point. Not a female but definitely a woman.