Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK AT GETTING UP EARLY ON A LONG SUNNY SUNDAY WITH NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY EXCEPT SLOWLY WAIT FOR WAGECUCKERINO TOMORROW

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
HOLY FUCK AT GETTING UP EARLY ON A LONG SUNNY SUNDAY WITH NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY EXCEPT SLOWLY WAIT FOR WAGECUCKERINO TOMORROW

Coudlnt be me tbh

Im studying. fuck...

Just postmaxx buddy

Imagine working for a living

Just go outside and enjoy the weather bro. That's what i did, and was met with suicidefuel, couples everywhere. I saw 5 couples in total, 3 with a baby.

Imagine working for a living
230-2305304_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-fat.png

Just go outside and enjoy the weather bro. That's what i did, and was met with suicidefuel, couples everywhere. I saw 5 couples in total, 3 with a baby.
I WENT OUTSIDE ALREADY TO GET SUN ON A LONG TREK TO THE MALL AND BACK
IT WAS NICE BUT IT'S ASLREADY OVER AND NOW I HAVE NO REASON AT ALL TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN AND WALK AROUND LIKE AN AIMLESS RETARD

It happens to me except that I don't have to wagecuck tomorrow :feelsgah:

That was me today. I feel so angry and low down I don't feel like doing ANYTHING at all

I got up at 1 o clock today and parents were angry because muh "you dont do that in l i f e". Such greed.

UPDATE: THE SUN HAS FINALLY GONE DOWN AND NOW IT'S 5% EASIER TO PRETEND I'M NOT A FAILURE

That was me today. I feel so angry and low down I don't feel like doing ANYTHING at all
IT'S BECAUSE GOING OUTSIDE IS INSANELY BRUTAL WHEN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE THERE

JUST GO OUTSIDE AND FOLLOW RANDOM GIRLS AROUND THEORY

I got up at 1 o clock today and parents were angry because muh "you dont do that in l i f e". Such greed.

EMPLOYED SEX-HAVING NORMIES DO THAT CONSTANTLY LOL

Eat and go to sleep more

I didn't go to work today
Hopefully they will throw me out

over for caplockcels

Wagies have the worst lives on here with little competition

Wagies have the worst lives on here with little competition
yeah, it would be fine if it was a simple and stress-free or part time job, but it's not lol

rip lad, waging for no good reason is the worst existence I can think of
failed working men eventually become their parents fathers, working to send them money, working to pay the pensions of other old people, never doing anything for themselves or starting their own family because......they can't

failed working men eventually become their parents fathers, working to send them money, working to pay the pensions of other old people, never doing anything for themselves or starting their own family because......they can't
If I was working to provide for my own kids I don't think I'd be so pissed off all the time, theres a goal and a reason behind waging away, but to wage away only to pay the landlord and the gov to survive is sui fuel rage inducing bullshit