Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hollywood is trying to push ethnic female with white male couples

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Look at the live action version of The Little Mermaid, the mermaid is played by a black foid while the prince is white. Or The Witcher show, Yennefer is played by a curry whore while Geralt is a white Chad.

They'd never make an ethnic prince or hero.

I demand Geralt by played by Aziz Ansari.
1517573973-gettyimages-808628812.jpg

So you're hoping for the inverse. Fair's fair, you want some love for brown dudes.

chad white males = good
average white males = violent criminals who rape
ethnic males = innocent victims who help out the chad
ethnic women = good and they get the chad

every shitty netflix show

lol isn't this going to make ethnics mad? I think hollywood should go ahead and destroy themselves with this, and eat a terrorist attack or two while they're at it

They are waking up to the fact that WM/EF or WM/AF works even better than any other racemixing setup

chad white males = good
average white males = violent criminals who rape
ethnic males = innocent victims who help out the chad
ethnic women = good and they get the chad

every shitty netflix show

White Females = Gods( Netflix shows)

They're showing James Bond having sex with a Black Female
Oy the suffering.

Last edited:
JFL at watching cuckflix in 2019. It was a good idea at the beginning because of the older movies that were there. Now these movies are gone and all that's left is pozzed original content, full of faggots and strong wahmen.

Cheesy and fake as fuck, he looks like fucking Fabio in that wig:

Whenever movies cast unrealistically good looking actors (especially in medieval settings) it really breaks the immersion and reminds the audience that they are watching a movie.

Weirdly they only did this for men in this movie because the woman was only just above average and the guy was a GigaChad.

Last edited:
JFL at watching cuckflix in 2019. It was a good idea at the beginning because of the older movies that were there. Now these movies are gone and all that's left is pozzed original content, full of faggots and strong wahmen.
lol are they really removing a lot of shit? i guess when a service gets too big it has to become a fucking censorship and history rewriting machine immediately. the goyim must not know! the 1950s never happened, goy!

lol are they really removing a lot of shit? i guess when a service gets too big it has to become a fucking censorship and history rewriting machine immediately. the goyim must not know! the 1950s never happened, goy!

disney and other studios saw netflix stealing their potential revneue so they pulled all their shows

Netflix tried to become HBO and put all their money into ultra leftist woke shit which is failing

They are because of license issues and others streams services are disputing the market with them. That's why they are making a shitload of shitty original content, to replace all the movies/series that they are losing now and will lose in the coming years.

Cheesy and fake as fuck, he looks like fucking Fabio in that wig:
View attachment 132665
Whenever movies cast unrealistically good looking actors (especially in medieval settings) it really breaks the immersion and reminds the audience that they are watching a movie.

Weirdly they only did this for men in this movie because the woman was only just above average and the guy was a GigaChad.
It promotes unrealistic male beauty standards, Geralt should be played by someone who looks more like this.
nOMdS7t.png

tbh I can accept yennefer, but the fucking black mermaid is just weird.

I hope netflix Netflix crashes

The next 007 needs to be a 5'2 ugly South or East Asian man who is portrayed as getting a bunch of girls and whose appearance is in no way mocked and has no comedic value showing how ridiculous it is.

The fucking jews control Hollywood, of course they will push for racemixx with dominant white chads.

The next 007 needs to be a 5'2 ugly South or East Asian man who is portrayed as getting a bunch of girls and whose appearance is in no way mocked and has no comedic value showing how ridiculous it is.
Will never happen.

Look at the live action version of The Little Mermaid, the mermaid is played by a black foid while the prince is white. Or The Witcher show, Yennefer is played by a curry whore while Geralt is a white Chad.

They'd never make an ethnic prince or hero.

1517573973-gettyimages-808628812.jpg

Youre wrong about one thing - there is no push for this, its just a reflection of what women want. Every ethnic foid fantasizes about being plowed by a white guy so the jews in hollywood just roll with it because it sells

Amazon's lotr will be lifefuel for you. (((They))) are doing everything to get ethnics on screen.
Kangz

Youre wrong about one thing - there is no push for this, its just a reflection of what women want. Every ethnic foid fantasizes about being plowed by a white guy so the jews in hollywood just roll with it because it sells

Why do white foids pay for these then?

Why aren't they pissed ethnic whores are stealing white dudes away from them?

White dudes and beaners get pissed if they see asians and niggers with white foids.

Ethnic whores are a minority in the west.

There has to be a movie showing a badass ricecel like cho

Why do white foids pay for these then?

Why aren't they pissed ethnic whores are stealing white dudes away from them?

White dudes and beaners get pissed if they see asians and niggers with white foids.

Ethnic whores are a minority in the west.

Because women have no problem sharing their partner as long as hes good looking.

Being a white Chads side chick > dating an ugly guy or an ethnic

Also your last sentence is mostly stormfrontcels and hapacels, Chads dont care because they just pump and dump

Honestly though, Geralt is supposed to be a white chad. In the books he is described as being albino, which means he is white by definition. Of course he could also be an albino ethnic, but given how much puss the guy gets, he is likely a white Chad since albino ethics look ugly as all fuck.

Ethnic foids sell out their own races yet still push SJW bullshit on the world. It's fucking disgusting.

Just breed your race out of existence br0.

I’m seeing this promted for perfumes / skin care in the latest men’s and femoid gossip magazines. Both the magazine and product controlled by (((them))). For year 2016, the Estée Lauder Companies achieved net sales of $11.26 billion. Lynn Forester de Rothschild is a current member of the board of directors.

No Eric should not be played by aziz ansari !

Aziz got depersoned. He did everything globofemo demanded of him, but he's a curry manlet with a sex drive, so he got tossed out.

Pay attention ethnic men - that is your future, all of you. Becky Rosenstein is not your friend, no matter how many times she tweets "kill whitey".

Honestly though, Geralt is supposed to be a white chad. In the books he is described as being albino, which means he is white by definition. Of course he could also be an albino ethnic, but given how much puss the guy gets, he is likely a white Chad since albino ethics look ugly as all fuck.
Yennefer was never curry, if they can make her curry then they could get this guy to play Geralt.
article-2111298-120DB025000005DC-167_634x424.jpg

Ok. Now I demand Hollywood push the idea of manlet ricecels like me coupling with white girls. Or perhaps other rice foids as I want to ascend with a racematched girl

It promotes unrealistic male beauty standards, Geralt should be played by someone who looks more like this.
nOMdS7t.png
That guy was a poster here if I don't remember bad.
That mermaid foid is ugly af

Most movies nowadays have a ethnic lead or supporting character it’s really bizarre honestly.

Ethnic foids sell out their own races yet still push SJW bullshit on the world. It's fucking disgusting.
That's why SJW are an enemy to ethnic males, as well as white males. Nobody wins with their shit. The world would be happier off with a racist nazi government where all the races live segregated (except the Jews, who must die in the ovens).

Ethnic women feel entitled to chadlites these days. My own brother is chadlite when he's looksmaxxed (he's fatter now) and some ethnic chick got him to have a kid with her. "It was an accident". Probably got off birth control for a little while. He broke up with her once and she got him back by being really clingy.

Meanwhile white women are being sluts in their 20s where only chads are good enough so normie and chadlite white guys are going to ethnic women. Then these cunts wonder why they have shit prospects in their late 20s and early 30s.

Women could easily take advantage of the times we live in and marry up but it appears their hypergamy is mainly used for slutting it up in their youth. If a white women had agency she could secure a chadlite + for marriage in her youth. Seems only asian women with recent immigrant parents understand this.

Ok holywood, give me cute adorable ethnic loli of culture

Always pushing interracial shit but never with ugly couples. Interesting isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back