Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hollydays only bring more missery to our lives

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For us, at least the ones who live in the west, Hollydays are painful experiences, especially the big ones like Christmas. All I see couples getting prepared to enjoy with family and friends. But there many people who don't have that joy. It's hell not only for incels, but for many other people. Estranged parents, old people tossed into asylums, people who've lost someone they loved. It's just sadness and pain. It's hell not to have a girlfriend or wife to share it with. I think other incels might feel the same with Ramadan or Kwanzaa or Chinese new year. Idk.

As you get older the holidays just become like any other normal day unless you have someone you can spend those days with.

As you get older the holidays just become like any other normal day unless you have someone you can spend those days with.
just find online friends theory.

im gonna celebrate it with you guys :panties:

Buy yourself a useful gift that you can pretend someone else got it for you.

It's a great cope!

Been doing it for decades.

While my hollyday meals are usually canned crap, at least i have some new cool thing to play with. Lately it's been knives. Last yar i got a fancy switch blade. This year a super- thin (supreme gentleman's) manual folder...

Usually, it's something useful. But sometimes it's frivolous.