Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

holly jesus fuck i just seen the best looking man in my life

chinawhite

chinawhite

Mentalcel
★★
so my parents sell their house, so there is lot of visits

and the guy of the agency that just came in my room to made the visit

jesus christ, 190cm, chin, jawline, cheekbones, hunter eyes, EVERYTHIGN WAS PERFECT

LEGIT 9,5 /10 like i never saw that in my life

Its literaly scary

He mogs every known model that get posted here BY FAR

i saw him for like 10sec and I will NEVER forget his face

life is so unfair, just kill me
i don't wanna live on same planet

i dont deserve to breath the same oxygen

How old was he? Boomer or millennial?

How old was he? Boomer or millennial?

id say 25
im still shock

how easy life must be for him

the amount of new 10/10 hot model that he must fuck every week

that make no sense

I do not believe, in the everyday life is difficult find over 7 / 10 and a man of that tipe does not do a ordinary work

Every time i see a legit chad, not some narcy chadlite but a legit chad i always stop and reflect on how subhuman i am relative to him. Then i stare at his face and analyse all the features when he isnt looking. Seeing prime quality genetics irl is an experience

You should have taken slefies and shared op, if he mogs Sean opry then u basically have abandoned the proof of yeti spotting

My heart is pumping with anger right now just by reading your post because I can imagine how it must have felt seeing him.

Life is truly unfair, just imagine being born as a 9.5/10 he literally did nothing to look that way JUST BEING BORN and then people like you and me are born into these inferior bodies smh! I fucking hate the injustices of life!

If I looked like that then I could escape this shithole and enjoy life and sex. But I'm stuck here forever.