Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hollow cheeks are way too overrated

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Obviously, exaggerated facial bloat brings you down points, just look at @itsOVER.
2957EB2A 7889 4568 896D 4803EFE45DCD
9C38983B E3C9 4450 8B14 E52F40A85BC1

But too many people don't realize that the "hollow" look is unimportant and overrated.
David Gandy is scientifically the most attractive man in the world and his cheeks are normal.
8D93EE9E 2CFB 488C 860B 35D0006BFEC1

More buccal fat is also associated with youth.

Too many people don't see how bad it looks to have exaggerated hollow cheeks. Look at Jon Kortajarena for example.

He looks great in these pictures; idk if he was younger in them or what:
713F8713 6139 47B8 ABB8 D0846258FB9B
BF22822C F9BF 42A2 95F9 FFCBBE2B882D

But either with bad lighting, angle, hydration, or age, his skull almost looks sickly:
A3F7C725 4098 45E3 8D63 E9E8AADE5E85
4EA43D39 1B9F 4EBF BF98 4F39A9031605

Jfl at buccal fat removal.

Another example is Saiyan from Lookism.net ( :soy: ). He got combined infraorbital-malar-zygomatic implants, which, with all due respect, he needed:
99D54D04 C077 4486 BE0C 65BB38AA3BF1

DBBFF20E 454A 4963 8A32 64B8145365B7

And the results initially looked promising. These are some pics of him when the swelling went down a little:
98A546F0 0C83 4365 B33D 5ACCFE9DF416
7AE00BE8 938F 48D4 A000 CE1AF8F6860C

This is where he looked the best. A slight line can definitely do you favors, but after the swelling completely stopped, it all went to shit:
87A58527 65ED 4054 9377 AA6028112DA2

Jfl. I can't even imagine what he'll look like when his skin ages (look up "sunken face").

Hollow cheeks are a forced meme. A visible sickly skull portruding through a face looks retarded.

lifefuel for my chubby face

You're destroying my copes OP. My hollow cheeks are the only reason i'm losing body fat.

jfl nobody was talking about hollow cheeks on this forum tbhthb, it has always been about harmony and bones and quality of those bones.

Orbital rims are fucking great, adds good eye support too

If his cheekbones were high set
he would look much better
:feelskek: JFL at this cope.
Tenor
tbh

Orbital rims are fucking great, adds good eye support too
I'm getting orbital rim implants for my dark circles and negative orbital vector, how many points will the surgery gives me looks-wise?

Hunter eyes are overrated too tbh.

I'm getting orbital rim implants for my dark circles and negative orbital vector, how many points will the surgery gives me looks-wise?
It's not THAT common surgery so I have no idea but I saw great results.. It's not like your cheekbones become prominent, they become high set like Sean O Pry's tbh.. Gives you that slayer hunter look tbhthb 1-3 points maybe, fuck knows.

It's not THAT common surgery so I have no idea but I saw great results.. It's not like your cheekbones become prominent, they become high set like Sean O Pry's tbh.. Gives you that slayer hunter look tbhthb 1-3 points maybe, fuck knows.
My cheekbones are already prominent at low body fat, i'm doing it for my eye area. I have PCT and narrow eyes, but NOV ruin my eye area especially under harsh lights.

Tbh hollow cheekbones look really good on most people. I'm underweight and I don't have them. :(

My cheekbones are already prominent at low body fat, i'm doing it for my eye area. I have PCT and narrow eyes, but NOV ruin my eye area especially under harsh lights.
It's not about them being prominent, it's about them being low set or high set. High set mogs low set most of the time, and gives you that anime look. Notice how in anime all good males have high set cheekbones.

I don't care about out of the basement lookism theories. If women find you ugly that's all it maters. I could care less about some incels online calling me sub5 because I have this or that if I could attract women.

That being said, I wish I had massive sharp cheekbones so I could larp as a native american.

It's not about them being prominent, it's about them being low set or high set. High set mogs low set most of the time, and gives you that anime look. Notice how in anime all good males have high set cheekbones.
Yes. I have low set and i look like a sick cancer patient

It’s sad to see people ruining their faces with useless surgeries.

HoCD6zC.gif

Are yours prominent? Where does your lower bone ends? tbh Is it in line with nose?
Yes and Its bellow my nose. You ever seen itachi uchias lines under his eyes? Well that's exactly what underneath my eyes looks like to give you a better idea of how disgusting my cheekbones look

Yes and Its bellow my nose. You ever seen itachi uchias lines under his eyes? Well that's exactly what underneath my eyes looks like to give you a better idea of how disgusting my cheekbones look
Orbital Rim Implants, Now!

Every day I learn about new surgeries from this site.

I´m not going to be judgmental. Surgery is coping and if it increases someones well-being, good for them. It is anyways to radical and expensive for my taste.

Only one problem pal.. this shit shoudn't matter for an incel.

well yes, normal cheekbones looks good but not too hollow imo

Hollow cheeks look good if you have a good bone structure

Theres a difference between hollow cheeks caused by good bone structure and hollow cheeks caused by diseases

tenor.gif

i would nuke an orphanage to get hollow cheeks like jon korta or ezra miller. hollow cheeks look good because they give you an insane ogee curve

:no::no::no:

what use is high set cheekbones if you cant see them? mine are high set but theyre invisible. its all about BONE mass

>tfw already at extremely low body fat so I can't really looksmax more
Life is suffering. I'm stuck as a permanent 3/10 no matter what I do.

jaw is most important lol. rest of it cope

what use is high set cheekbones if you cant see them? mine are high set but theyre invisible. its all about BONE mass
Then you have facial bloat. FFS read the first sentence.

Then you have facial bloat. FFS read the first sentence.
lol i have no facial bloat. im like 66kg at 5'7 and have thin cheeks i just have shit bones

Facial volume is a sign of youth. Only old people have sunken cheeks. Foids HATE old men.

That said, there is a fine line between youthful facial volume and a bloated face. Go 1mm over that line, and femoids will instantly treat you like an insect. Guaranteed.

My cheek bones are high, but not pronounced :(

so close yet so far....