Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holidays Alone.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Anybody else here without family spending the holidays alone? I'll be having all my usual copes lined up for those days. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I've been thinking about doing a Vietnamese restaurant on Christmas Day, well, because they don't celebrate it and I've been looking for an excuse to try it out. [One of the few places that are still open and I hear they have great stir fry noodles. Either that or Thai.] :feelsjuice:

After all of that, it will just be movies and video games. Will probably do a bunch of eggnog with lots of booze added to the mix as I prefer to be unconscious being allergic to holiday joy. :fuk:

Last edited:
I will text everyone on my contact list

"Thanks"

(And then ignore them for a while)

I'll probably sit in front of my new woodstove drinking tea or something

My family doesn’t even want to be with me in holidays:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: I just stay home

At least you have a family

go to mass. i like wearing my absolute best and going to the mass they have in the middle of the night. everyone is nice too