Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holes that in DV relationships during lockdown

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
For anyone feeling a bit down at times because a lot of normies are having a lot of sex during this lockdown (i know i am from time to time), i have a bit of lifefuel that might help you get through this. Just think of all the holes that are in domestic violent relationships during this lockdown. They are probably getting beat up everyday. Just a few days ago a read a story about a hole that was killed by her husband during the lockdown. I'm not gonna lie, reading that news story made me chuckle. I think we're going to be hearing a lot of similar stories as the months go on. The holes shouldn't have chosen a piece of shit chad and they wouldn't be in this situation.

Also a lot of normies are going to lose their business that they have already put their time, money and effort into for a long time, a lot will lose their livelihoods, so let them enjoy their 5 sex sessions per day. They have a lot of pain coming their way

Normies finally Get what they fucking deserve . it's over for them

But I thought they were good personality detectors

Normies finally Get what they fucking deserve . it's over for them

holes are brutal naturepills tbh

Since holes love thugmaxxed people so much they deserve to get beaten