Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes shouldn't be allowed to work in law enforcement

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I don't think holes will kill black people simply because they are black but they are capable of things worse than that. Imagine if feminists start ranting about gender equality in the police force and the government starts hiring more holes.

Take this scenario :

A 6'3 football Chad fucks a woman and then beheads her. At the same time a 5'2 manlet with recessed jawline, receding hairline and slug eyes gets caught for speeding. What do you think is gonna happen? Female cops will let the Chad go after giving him a blowjob whilst they'll let the manlet rot in the prison for years.

Those cunts will pick up random ugly men from the streets, shot them to death and then claim that they were harassing women which the soyciety will happily believe in. It would become impossible for a sub-8 man to step out of their houses. Our parents would be giving us the talk on "how to behave around female cops".

I'm fucking glad that only 12% of holes are cops. I would feel safer if those holes are also fired.

Last edited:
Exactly. Femoids shouldnt be in ANY leadership position.

Femoids will always be inferior to males in nearly every aspect.

At the same time a 5'2 manlet with recessed jawline, receding hairline and slug eyes gets caught for speeding.

Mogs me because of speeding.

Pretty simple actually, do you think a 5'4 woman can wrestle a wide-framed 6'6 drugmaxxed nigger George Floyd?

No one should be allowed to work in law enforcment

Call me up for bail money when cops arrest you for sexual harresment charges bcs you walked on the same side walk as a white foid in the night.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, even though I have a car, I rarely get to drive to for obvious reasons
File a case for discrimination against genetically modified gorillas.

Consider the opposite. Let holes run law enforcement. Own a gun for self defense. Let the outside go to shit and LDARmaxx.

If it makes you feel better, even though I have a car, I rarely get to drive to for obvious reasons

No, it does not make me feel better. In fact, it is nothing but humblebragging. I would feel better if you would not have mentioned it in the first place.

I cringe everytime I see a female police officer. They're so out of place in uniform and should be at home barefoot.

No, it does not make me feel better. In fact, it is nothing but humblebragging. I would feel better if you would not have mentioned it in the first place.
Too late now. Deal with it I guess

Download

I've studied stories and in all cases it's the same:
When men hold power it gets more and more balanced between them.
When women hold any power it gets extremely unbalanced. One takes everything and others nothing.

i could beat up the toilet cops i see one of them didnt even speak english

I'm sure world war 3 will come soon and kill all of you anyway. Okay?

That would be great. I would also participate in it and do crazy movements. I will most likely die first in a comical way and people will then laugh at me for not havng a driver licence.

That would be great. I would also participate in it and do crazy movements. I will most likely die first in a comical way and people will then laugh at me for not havng a driver licence.
JFL

Lmao

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Holes shouldn't be allowed to work

You will be caught off guard by a blast (like that stupid book about a nuclear holocaust, you probably read it at (((school))) as well) and lost in nomansland. Eventually, you will come across a car, the owner had his legs broken and will ask you to drive him to saftey :feelshaha:

The same could be said for male cops, they're white knights who'll let the Stacy off and shoot the ethnic. The moment one white femoid gets hurt, these cucks will arrest the closest poor, ugly male and say he did it. If they can't find any evidence, they'll make it appear just in time for trial.

My takeaway from the OP isn't that femoids shouldn't work in law enforcement, but that we need to strengthen due process and civil liberties. We need to increase funding for an independent judiciary, legal aid offices, and crack down on unreasonably vague ordinances that allow law enforcement to search, detain and fine individuals largely at will.

I fucking hate the police, they're all massive cunts as far as I'm concerned. And corrupt prosecutors should be boiled alive, it takes a special kind of scum to argue in favour of imprisoning someone who you know is innocent.

Last edited:
Foids aren't even physically capable of doing police work, the only things they're good at is sucking chads dick

Holes shouldn't be allowed work at all.

They will fuck and suck good lookimg criminals like female teachers suck and fuck good looking male students. And they will be bitches towards ugly men of course.

Foids shouldn't be allowed in a job where they can kill men.

Foids shouldn't be allowed in a job where they can kill men.

Do you remember Amber Guyger, the cop who killed an accountant eating ice cream in his own apartment?

JFL

Do you remember Amber Guyger, the cop who killed an accountant eating ice cream in his own apartment?

JFL

The reaction to that case was very different from what we got now, the media tried to paint it as a "tragic emotional" case, but now they want people to rage over a criminal's death.

Also Amber Guyger, was given only 10 years in prison, and the victim's family gave her hugs after the trial, do you think officer Derek will get the same treatment? JFL. What a clown world indeed.

The reaction to that case was very different from what we got now, the media tried to paint it as a "tragic emotional" case, but now they want people to rage over a criminal's death.

Also Amber Guyger, was given only 10 years in prison, and the victim's family gave her hugs after the trial, do you think officer Derek will get the same treatment? JFL. What a clown world indeed.

It's the prerogative of the victim's family to forgive her if they believe that it would bring them closure. That's their choice. I don't agree with it, but it's their call.

I was troubled by Judge Kemp's decision to hug Guyger and hand her a Bible. First off, religious proselytizing has no place in the judiciary. There is no greater imbalance of power in a courtroom than between a judge and a convicted defendant. Second off, Guyger received a level of empathy that many other defendants did not; it calls into question whether the American criminal justice system institutionally discriminates against male defendants, defendants of color, and indigent defendants.

Let's face it, she was a white blonde femoid who saw a large, black figure and later defended herself by crying, "I was scared!" And of course the stupid jury ate it up and gave her the joke that is a 10-year prison sentence (eligible for parole after 5), because white femoids need only whine in order to get away with anything with a slap on the wrist.

So yes, clown world indeed.

Last edited:
They should only work as bin men