Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holes evict bluepilled incel from their dorm

id evict that soycuck too

we got together and reported him to the human rights group of our university.
Did they pull a Nuremberg on him?

if it was a chad they would be in an orgy right now JFL

hope she gets brutally raped by a pack of niggers

"asking out to dinner repeatedly"
"too many compliments"
"Unwanted touching"

All of these are once things that were considered appropriate for any man to do with a woman of his looksmatch, now considered completely wrong. And this poor nigga lost his dorm over it- fucking impossible to not hate women.

"asking out to dinner repeatedly"
"too many compliments"
"Unwanted touching"

All of these are once things that were considered appropriate for any man to do with a woman of his looksmatch, now considered completely wrong. And this poor nigga lost his dorm over it- fucking impossible to not hate women.
literally just sounds like flirting from an unattractive guy = harassment. Hope he's unhinged and comes back with an AR. Can't reject ammo.

re go. In real life video game

literally just sounds like flirting from an unattractive guy = harassment. Hope he's unhinged and comes back with an AR. Can't reject ammo.

God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

hope she gets brutally raped by a pack of niggers
You are absolutely right. I experienced something similar to that poor guy when I was bluepilled. What is even wrong with asking for dinner and giving a compliment? If you are bothered by it, then let me fucking know so I won't do it again. I am autistic you dumb whore I can not read your fucking mind.

brutally over , if his femurs were 4 inches longer and he had 10 millimeters of bone in his jaw he'd the varsity president