Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holes call chadsharing "stomach sisters"

I hate it when people talk about "hook-ups", especially foids. It's fucking ragefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shameless open eurowhoredom.

the hymenless generation. welcome to Rome time traveler.

Why do you reckon they call themselves "stomach sisters"? Because men rightly find it hard to stomach?

Women are degenerate mindless animals and it baffles me anyone even sees them as human.

this is realistic

I hate it when people talk about "hook-ups", especially foids. It's fucking ragefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s to be expected, most foids life resolve around stupid shallow things like hook-ups :feelshaha:

dey wuz vikings n shiet mang

STAGED shit for Views, you just got baited by Instagram whores ... please sage and delete this thread... Its intentional rage bait
Also fuck idiots on this site who fall for these low IQ tik tok baits.

SAGE THREAD

Also you are truly retard for falling for STAGED tik tok shit designed to be reposted so whores could collect views
Be ashamed of yourself

Scandinavian women are pure vile, evil and satanic worshippers. They will do anything the Dajjal orders. If they tomorrow command a bullshit lile: 'kill your parents because it will reduce carbon' They would do it instantly. All Scandinavian women deserve the Passport Sisters treartment from the Moroccancels few years ago.

Scandinavian women are pure vile, evil and satanic worshippers. They will do anything the Dajjal orders. If they tomorrow command a bullshit lile: 'kill your parents because it will reduce carbon' They would do it instantly. All Scandinavian women deserve the Passport Sisters treartment from the Moroccancels few years ago.
Based grey

Dont go outside... its completely over :feelsrope:

Burn all foids down.

Find all unmarried foids over 25 and shave their heads so we know who the whores are.

I knew it was over when they were making groups called are we sharing the the same bf

the hymenless generation. welcome to Rome time traveler.
If there is ever a societal collapse and the pendulum swings back in our favour, historians may refer to our current age as one of promiscuity, decadence, debauchery, and degeneracy.