Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holes aint shit

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Holes want Chad. Ask a hole to take it in the ass from a curry and she will say 'fuck no I want Chad I have rights, get away smelly inkwell'. Jfl

Bitches aint shit but holes and tricks

Holes a just glorified fleshlight for chads to pump and dump. As a sub 5, you better off not acknowledging their existences, that's what they do to us anyways.

Holes a just glorified fleshlight for chads to pump and dump. As a sub 8, you better off not acknowledging their existences, that's what they do to us anyways.
fixed

Holes a just glorified fleshlight for chads to pump and dump. As a sub 5, you better off not acknowledging their existences, that's what they do to us anyways.

No orbiters no cucks

you'rE damn Right

Shit comes out of their mouths though.

That's right bro
Yes I am
ERcar

As a sub 5, you better off not acknowledging their existences, that's what they do to us anyways.

Nice cope - if they all see through me like I do not exist why I can not return the save favour and do not bother of their existance too like at all.

p.s. male attractiveness starts at 8/10, maybe even 8.5/10

Bitches aint shit but holes and tricks
lick on these nuts and suck the dick,get the fuck out after you're done and hop into my ride and make a quick run

lick on these nuts and suck the dick,get the fuck out after you're done and hop into my ride and make a quick run
rapes me

Holes ain't shit and never will be shit. Reminder that we're still rotting as single virgins because foids(even ugly ones) refuse to go for anyone below their looks/status threshold.

Holes ain't shit and never will be shit. Reminder that we're still rotting as single virgins because foids(even ugly ones) refuse to go for anything below their looks/status threshold.
Such greed.

Holes ain't shit. Cucks are :feelsLSD:

the are literally human fleshlights

U DIRTY INKWELL MISOGYNIST THAT'S WHY YOU STAY VIRGIN BC YOU HAVE A BAD PERSONALITY LOLll get a haircut

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1580834977505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1580834977505.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3