Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hole trying to give advice to incels

Women giving advice to incels is like someone trying to inject a man with painkillers after curb stomping him.

None of her retarded advice is going to get anyone laid.

Why is it always the therapy fucking advice from these losers?

Im 28, broke, make slave wage, anytime I tried to talk to women, I get ignored, rejected and sometimes mocked for my heights and looks. Bullied my whole life, I'm miserable and lonely and self esteem through the gutter due to rejection

"Umm sweaty, have you tried therapy maybe?"

Why is it always the therapy fucking advice from these losers?

Im 28, broke, make slave wage, anytime I tried to talk to women, I get ignored, rejected and sometimes mocked for my heights and looks. Bullied my whole life, I'm miserable and lonely and self esteem through the gutter due to rejection

"Umm sweaty, have you tried therapy maybe?"
funny-laugh.gif

@bannedincel

Foids giving "advice" to incels tends to always be reminiscent of "if you're homeless, just buy a house!"

Last edited:
funny-laugh.gif

@bannedincel
What are you laughing at? A real incels situation? I've always been honest about my failuires, even as FTL. You're not an incel, but basically a foid so you wouldn't understand

What are you laughing at? A real incels situation? I've always been honest about my failuires, even as FTL. You're not an incel, but basically a foid so you wouldn't understand
You're an emo bitch, your next name should be "TheCryingJew" lol.

Ropey
Rp

does the hole assume we dont have hobbies.