Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hole trait: saying "and?", "so?" or "who cares?" as a response to an argument

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Foids do this all the time as a response to arguments. It highlights both how they have poorer complex reasoning skills in comparison to men, as they wouldn't have to have the other person explain it to them if they simply thought it through a little themselves. A good example of this are the toilets who say "and?" when statistics on the rising levels of young male virginity are mentioned, unable/unwilling to think through the possible ramifications of such a scenario on their own.

It also shows how the female mind is focused on consensus, rather than the actual truth. Few people caring about an issue does not invalidate it. I'm sure few people in the 18th century cared about germ theory, doesn't mean it wasn't an important conversation to be had. Also, these are the same people who will argue until their blue in the face on the behalf of child trannies, despite making up a segment of the population much, much smaller than lonely single men, making them hypocrites as well

have pity on them, they are illiterate

read the room, inkwel.

The ones I can't stand are the retards, male and female, who say "who cares?" in response to something I say but then start arguing against me fanatically and aggressively. If they really don't care, why are they arguing so hard? JFL