Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hole teaching philosophy

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
so there is philospohy class in my university and the teacher is hole. how can toilets comprehend philosophy? holes cannot go beyond looks. lol, and she is fucking fat and ugly. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

lol every college has that shit. They are trying to push female supremacy down our throats
it wont work for them

This post feels like an infiltrator trying REALLY HARD to blend in
JFL I was thinking the exact same thing, usually newer greycels just lurk for a while before posting like this but assuming OP isn't a "infiltrator" throughout history the greatest philosophers and thinkers have been men, I wonder why.

so there is philospohy class in my university and the teacher is hole. how can toilets comprehend philosophy? holes cannot go beyond looks. lol, and she is fucking fat and ugly. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
they just repeat shit men have thought about.

philosophy is fucking useless, hole or not. I guess the hole can recite the same old inane garbage just the same, they dare not touch on non bluepilled subjects :feelsYall:

This post feels like an infiltrator trying REALLY HARD to blend in, but you're not wrong I guess. Females are intellectually and physically inferior to men
i wish i was an inflitrator. why would non incel - choose to post in this forum , rather than fucking holes and doing what normies do.
philosophy is fucking useless, hole or not. I guess the hole can recite the same old inane garbage just the same, they dare not touch on non bluepilled subjects :feelsYall:
philospohy is just a cope. No one really applies anything irl.

Life needs to actually be somewhat challenging for you in order to understand philosophical ideas.

This post feels like an infiltrator trying REALLY HARD to blend in, but you're not wrong I guess. Females are intellectually and physically inferior to men
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this.

philosophy is fucking useless
Philosophy is gay as fuck.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
is she good at teaching?

I have a philosophy phD. It allowed me to advance my career. I'm making almost $35,000 now

I have a philosophy phD. It allowed me to advance my career. I'm making almost $35,000 now
I wonder how much closer to zero that number would be if you did have the PhD in African studies.

I think I had foid philosophy teachers in HS, yeah they sucked too
Yes it has no practical application irl.