Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hole complains about too much sex

Baltcel

Baltcel

Greycel
1z98oj.png

The state of complaints from women in 2022.

She needs to be beaten up and creampied by 1000 incels as a punishment.

A literal living cum dumpster

:foidSoy: “ omg, I’m so tortured by my ability to pull some. God, why didn’t you make me less attractive”

Or just plain beaten up. A lot.
I support that her fuck many incels as well as a way to give back to the "poor" (in that case, incels)

Humble bragging. They are literally bragging about killing their would-be children :lul::lul:

Oh poor soul is taken advantage of and being humiliated. Notice how she takes off every bit of responsibility or guilt from what she is doing. Typical foid.

foids should be banned from living

This seems so stupid, just have some level of self-control. She´s enjoying herself, both in a sexual way and in her own moral [UWSL]masochism. [/UWSL]

didn't read. I hopee this priviliged whore gets aides and dies in agony. "I'm rich and it sucks, all this wealth is so stressful to manage!" thats sbasically what i and other incels hear when we see this. all lurking femoids know that are are pure and utter scum.

:foidSoy: “ omg, I’m so tortured by my ability to pull some. God, why didn’t you make me less attractive”
Kek, it’s stupid even from a normie standpoint. Absolutely retarded humble-bragging.