Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [HOI4 modern scenario] I'm in a meeting with Iraqi PM al-Abadi. Constructive decisions on the making throughout this afternoon.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Iraq situation (Jan. 2018): ISIL still controls 90% of the Iraqi-Syrian border until Sinjar mountains. As of 2018, ISIL still holds the city of Mosul and its outskirts after continuous (and disastrous) offensives carried out by the Iraqi parties (Shia militias, Baghdad-backed militias).

I'm planning to expand our logistic capabilities in order to immediately transfer critical military hardware to the Baghdad regime, so it can be used for the Northwestern campaign.

Roleplaying everyday.

Uncle Sam is their main daddy despite their best efforts to praise Russia and other countries.

Uncle Sam is their main daddy despite their best efforts to praise Russia and other countries.
True. Unironically, if Baghdad wouldn't have received help from Coalition warplanes back in 2014... the situation would be (historically) different. ISIS was basically a few miles away from Baghdad's city limit neighborhoods in June! In such scenario, the Iraqi army would basically collapse 100%.

Ah... Remember Ayn al-Arab? If it wasn't because of Coalition daily airstrikes (again), you know what would've happened in the Turkish border and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Cant fucking understand geopolitics and all this shiet
I try to do my best, along with improving and refining my writing/grammar. Seems to do the job when you don't have the urge to roleplay with real players on GTA (text-based) and similar games.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back