Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hoes up in arms about birth control

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
They want to take birth control away. Women are losing their rights left and right. Imagine being such a whore society has to make up new laws lmao. “Oh no I can’t fuck everything and kill children all the time! “ I don’t like laws. If there weren’t any they could do what they want and we could leave them in a box to die. Soyciety tries to look good to everyone or else it wouldn’t exist. Rules were made to take away the rights of the strong. I hope it all burns

They want to take birth control away. Women are losing their rights left and right. Imagine being such a whore society has to make up new laws lmao. “Oh no I can’t fuck everything and kill children all the time! “ I don’t like laws. If there weren’t any they could do what they want and we could leave them in a box to die. Soyciety tries to look good to everyone or else it wouldn’t exist. Rules were made to take away the rights of the strong. I hope it all burns
Accountability of modern women:

It's literally as simple as "Stop fucking 10,000 chads and choose a respectable guy to sleep with."

But nope, they'll continue to fuck the chads, then mock and make fun of the incels.

Accountability of modern women:

It's literally as simple as "Stop fucking 10,000 chads and choose a respectable guy to sleep with."

But nope, they'll continue to fuck the chads, then mock and make fun of the incels.
All women are whores.

Taking birth control is a drug addiction

birth control should be encouraged. a lot of us would not have been born.

birth control should be encouraged. a lot of us would not have been born.
Agreed. I’m in favor of killing babies just like foids. My life would be so much better if I was aborted.

Agreed. I’m in favor of killing babies just like foids. My life would be so much better if I was aborted.
my parents were moralfags but never considered how moral it is to bring a subhuman into a cruel world.

so even if abortion was lega back then i probably would still be here so it doesnt matter.

my parents were moralfags but never considered how moral it is to bring a subhuman into a cruel world.
Foids have children for selfish reasons just like all their reasons

so even if abortion was lega back then i probably would still be here so it doesnt matter.
Pretty much. Whores can get a coat hanger if they want to. You were probably a tool to manipulate a foids environment like most of us were