Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hoes exist even in culturally Islamic countries

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
This shot (
View: https://youtu.be/Nc6PyUiY7sw?t=716
) of a high school party in Syria with girls dressed in immodest clothes (specially the girl in yellow) made me reconsider everything I'd thought about the causes of my Inceldom. Now the idea that it is purely my fault instead of western society's is more convincing. How can this happen in such a place? You could even say those kids were drunk.

Yeah but there's less hoes

Also there's no one to enforce it in Syria really. It's a fragmented country of FSA, SAA, and ISIS constantly on civil wars. The Syrian government, being in favor of Russia and distances from Islamic "extremism", aren't fans of enforcing sharia law

Only hardline wahabhism can prevent those degenerates

That's why it is called globohomo
No part of the world is safe from it now

That's why it is called globohomo
No part of the world is safe from it now
Globotaliban is the only solution tbh at this point but they barely have any power out of Afghanistan and they're not interested in taking over the world

This shot (
View: https://youtu.be/Nc6PyUiY7sw?t=716
) of a high school party in Syria with girls dressed in immodest clothes (specially the girl in yellow) made me reconsider everything I'd thought about the causes of my Inceldom. Now the idea that it is purely my fault instead of western society's is more convincing. How can this happen in such a place? You could even say those kids were drunk.

This is why the blackpill is all about looks. Has nothing to do with culture, other than how open the blackpill reality will be rather than hidden.

Also there's no one to enforce it in Syria really. It's a fragmented country of FSA, SAA, and ISIS constantly on civil wars. The Syrian government, being in favor of Russia and distances from Islamic "extremism", aren't fans of enforcing sharia law
I thought the Arabs were so conscious about degeneracy that modesty was embedded in the morals of every individual and the government didn't have to enforce anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back