Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hoeflation: 3/10 foid ignores gold medal swimmer

late20scel

late20scel

Captain
★★
There is no end to hoeflation. The dude isnt even bad looking and he beat Michael Phelps. Imagine believing in self improvement and bettering yourself :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 1704177566617703.jpg
    1704177566617703.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 316
if he was indian she would suck his dick right away

Telling someone "Just become a gold medalist, bro :soy:" isn't even valid advice anymore

She's a legit 1 or 0. Now he has some status and now she regrets it. Statusmaxxers never lose. He could get way better than her, dunno why he message her like that in the first place. Male simping need to stop

No one is safe anymore. Now there's just different levels of over
Not over yet
Somewhat over
It's over

No one is safe anymore. Now there's just different levels of over
Not over yet
Somewhat over
It's over
exactly
now we have to wait for the male collective to get mad at women in order for change to happen (nothing ever happens)

exactly
now we have to wait for the male collective to get mad at women in order for change to happen (nothing ever happens)
My friend who I would say is an 8/10 told me he got a gf recently. He showed me her pic and she was easily a 4/10. Harsh reality of dating nowadays. I didn't want to tell him he could do better but I think we both knew

I despise how these whores believe they're special or something; it's so annoying to see them act like they're 10/10s when in reality, they're identical to a blobfish but are delusional.

Last edited:
Over for gold medalist ricecels.

She's a legit 1 or 0. Now he has some status and now she regrets it. Statusmaxxers never lose. He could get way better than her, dunno why he message her like that in the first place. Male simping need to stop
True, she is an ugly bitch. If ugly women got 1% of the abuse ugly men get they would rope.

True, she is an ugly bitch. If ugly women got 1% of the abuse ugly men get they would rope.
Indeed bhai. Mirin fellow 2021cel. Lurkcel

The Future gives us two options
1. Be single
2. Be a beta simp dormant cuck.

If you're ugly you can't even become a simp cuck beta servent.
OVER.

She is a solid 2/10.

How can anyone deny hypergamy and hoeflation with shit like this

Telling someone "Just become a gold medalist, bro :soy:" isn't even valid advice anymore
It literally has no effect because he is brown and not white, there are ogres out there on xbox 24/7 getting more pussy than gold medalist presitgemaxxers because they are white

you are retarded if you think that guy doesn't fuck or is an incel.
He is over 6feet, above average for his race, genetically gifted, athletic, sportschad, neurotypical, and has over 100k followers so basically statusmaxxed to a Tee and beat a white olympic medalist legend which makes him a legend

these pictures are old by the way, almost 7 years old

1390159 n

As his gf she could have supported him in his goals and helped him achieve them, and shared in his successes. Instead, she thought she could do better and ignored him. And now regrets it.

Yes, great example of hoeflation.

As his gf she could have supported him in his goals and helped him achieve them
How entitled of you :soy: but seriously as the saying goes they only wait at the finish line and that's sad. That's the real entitlement right there.

Schooling is Singaporean on top of this so he's also guaranteed rich.

But, no, frumpy 3/10 blob is too good for him.

The Future gives us two options
1. Be single
2. Be a beta simp dormant cuck.

If you're ugly you can't even become a simp cuck beta servent.
OVER.

At this point cuck sounds inviting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back