Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hobomaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
go on a diet first so you can see how it's like to be hungry. I don't think you want to be a hobo

criminal is based

Explore the country. Have the good things in life. No work. What more could an incel ask for?

View: https://youtu.be/JqowmHgxVJQ

That reminds me of this guy I knew years ago.

He was an older guy like the fella in the video and he used to get an income from renting out a house or two in Scotland. Then he used the money to travel around the country here in the UK in his campervan with his dog, visiting friends and just living his life.

He was a hardcore hippy and very left-wing so we fell out basically because he found me to be too right-wing, but I thought the story was appropriate :)

As for whether it's a good life... if you sleep alright every night and have places to wash then it's probably OK.

If I did it I'd ideally want a very nice campervan so it uplifted my mood to be in there, I think.

Yeah, good luck with that OP. While you're fighting some crackhead over a sleeping spot under a bridge, I'll enjoy my bed.

I'll do this if I lose my NEETbux

go on a diet first so you can see how it's like to be hungry. I don't think you want to be a hobo
The overwhelming majority of food produced in the US is discarded. This is why hobos dumpster dive for prime pickings.