Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hobo statistics on TV

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Walked past the TV today again and the news were on: A report on Hobos in kikeland. 85% male/15% female.

Do you think the backpill has registered to any male that was watching the report?

Yeah, males are always at the bottom of society. This reminds me of a paragraph from Down and out in Paris and London by G. Orwell:

"The second great evil of a tramp’s life—it seems much smaller at first sight, but it is a good second—is that he is entirely cut off from contact with women. This point needs elaborating.

Tramps are cut off from women, in the first place, because there are very few women at their level of society. One might imagine that among destitute people the sexes would be as equally balanced as elsewhere. But it is not so; in fact, one can almost say that below a certain level society is entirely male. The following figures, published by the L.G.C. from a night census taken on February 13th, 1931, will show the relative numbers of destitute men and destitute women:

Spending the night in the streets,
60 men, 18 women.[6]
In shelters and homes not licensed as common lodging-houses,
1,057 men, 137 women.
In the crypt of St Martin’s-in-the-Fields Church,
88 men, 12 women.
In L.C.C. casual wards and hostels,
674 men, 15 women.

It will be seen from these figures that at the charity level men outnumber women by something like ten to one. The cause is presumably that unemployment affects women less than men; also that any presentable woman can, in the last resort, attach herself to some man. The result, for a tramp, is that he is condemned to perpetual celibacy. For of course it goes without saying that if a tramp finds no women at his own level, those above—even a very little above—are as far out of his reach as the moon"

Last edited:
Yeah, males are always at the bottom of society. This reminds me of a paragraph from Down in Paris and London by G. Orwell:

"The second great evil of a tramp’s life—it seems much smaller at first sight, but it is a good second—is that he is entirely cut off from contact with women. This point needs elaborating.

Tramps are cut off from women, in the first place, because there are very few women at their level of society. One might imagine that among destitute people the sexes would be as equally balanced as elsewhere. But it is not so; in fact, one can almost say that below a certain level society is entirely male. The following figures, published by the L.G.C. from a night census taken on February 13th, 1931, will show the relative numbers of destitute men and destitute women:

60 men, 18 women.[6]
1,057 men, 137 women.
88 men, 12 women.
674 men, 15 women.

It will be seen from these figures that at the charity level men outnumber women by something like ten to one. The cause is presumably that unemployment affects women less than men; also that any presentable woman can, in the last resort, attach herself to some man. The result, for a tramp, is that he is condemned to perpetual celibacy. For of course it goes without saying that if a tramp finds no women at his own level, those above—even a very little above—are as far out of his reach as the moon"
damn I didnt know orwell was epicly based ngl. feminists would call him an incel if he wrote this today

I wouldn’t mind being a hobo tbh

Yeah, males are always at the bottom of society. This reminds me of a paragraph from Down in Paris and London by G. Orwell:

The worst jobs were always reserved for men. My great grandfather died from lung cancer because he worked in the mines at the time of "male privilege". And that was after being forced to fight in ww2. A modern example is rescue workers during natural disasters. None of them are women. I think 0 female fire fighters or rescue workers died in 9/11 and 500 males did.

Walked past the TV today again and the news were on: A report on Hobos in kikeland. 85% male/15% female.

Do you think the backpill has registered to any male that was watching the report?

They won't learn anything. Btw those 15% are mostly homeless by their own will and have it way better than male hobos. Besides nearly all of them can escape homelessnes just by being with a man. In fact I have a story on that:

My father's friend helped a woman move and allowed her sleep at his house for the weeked after she was dumped by a man. She never repaid him with sex and after 2 days she found a younger hotter guy to drive her away. LOL

Great thread.
It's taboo even to say what is obviously true out loud

Yeah, males are always at the bottom of society. This reminds me of a paragraph from Down and out in Paris and London by G. Orwell:

60 men, 18 women.[6]
1,057 men, 137 women.
88 men, 12 women.
674 men, 15 women.

Female options not available to men to avoid homelessness:
Gender equality hires
Onlyfans
More likely to get support from family
Get a bf
More of a shit given to get females off the streets

I'm a member of the NIN Party, pronounced "nine" or "9" and with vigor and exclamation

Nuke Israel Now