Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HobbyPill: Bazza Obama had to hobby and intellectual fraud to get women...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Jesse Singal said:
how Obama saying in his book he initially got into certain intellectual interests to impress girls in college is basically a sex crime

She is correct. It's misrepresentation.

For example if you say "I love cats" to seduce a girl who love cats but you actually hate cats, you lied to her. She gave her consent under false pretense.

This is exactly the sort of thing we get mad at trannies for doing, so it would be hypocritical of me to disagree. We can quibble about the DEGREE of deception and the consequences, but not the general principle.

For example: if I am a non-vegan and some foid lies to me about being vegan to seem cute and then I see her eating burger, I probably won't care so much. She is technically wrong for lying, but it's a lower-consequence lie than something like "I have never chopped off the penis of an ex boyfriend" when she has actually chopped off two exBF penises.

Of course it's also a slippery slope condemning people for these things because of misinterpretation.

Like for example what if a guy legit like cats, perhaps 2x more than dogs, but foid gets impression he likes them 3x more than dogs and feels let down when she realizes it's only 2x... maybe embellished so that she thinks he "hates" cats by comparison to her extreme love.

This doesn't mean he actually meant to mislead her to think it was 3x instead of 2x. Maybe she jumped to that conclusion on her own.

She is correct. It's misrepresentation.

For example if you say "I love cats" to seduce a girl who love cats but you actually hate cats, you lied to her. She gave her consent under false pretense.

This is exactly the sort of thing we get mad at trannies for doing, so it would be hypocritical of me to disagree. We can quibble about the DEGREE of deception and the consequences, but not the general principle.

For example: if I am a non-vegan and some foid lies to me about being vegan to seem cute and then I see her eating burger, I probably won't care so much. She is technically wrong for lying, but it's a lower-consequence lie than something like "I have never chopped off the penis of an ex boyfriend" when she has actually chopped off two exBF penises.

Of course it's also a slippery slope condemning people for these things because of misinterpretation.

Like for example what if a guy legit like cats, perhaps 2x more than dogs, but foid gets impression he likes them 3x more than dogs and feels let down when she realizes it's only 2x... maybe embellished so that she thinks he "hates" cats by comparison to her extreme love.

This doesn't mean he actually meant to mislead her to think it was 3x instead of 2x. Maybe she jumped to that conclusion on her own.
Good point never thought of it like that.

JFL at thinking he isn't a pedo necrophile sadist, tbh ngl. Fuck that nigger trash uncle tom BS connoisseur.

Observe how much media is acceptable but merely 2 decades later is offensive ism that must be deleted from history.

Obama loves his cheeze pizza and hot dogs though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back