Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hobby is effective only if you're 4+/10 or NTmaxxed

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
I was thinking about my life during smoking 4th cigarette in a row and I had another flashback of that rehearsal which I was describing a lot, because when I picked up my brother from new school I saw those girls.

Today I restored my old hobby, analogue photography, I made a few photos, but I wanted to make a serie of "artistical" mugshots on 35mm film. Subsequently make some prints, especially in sepia tone.

When I'm thinking about having hobbies taking seriously normies' advice, I know there is no hobby for your existence, you need to have decent looks or be NTmaxxed, for example bragging amongst some random people about your creations or enrolling for some interest groups.

"Życie mnie mnie" - literally - Life is grinding me
Jan Sztaudynger

Btw I'm smoking 5th cig in a row and I can't sleep after drinking 3 energy drinks after 11PM and I have to wake up at 4AM for work

I don't care about interest groups and the approval of others, it's enough that the hobby itself brings me pleasure

''Get a hobby'' means pretend to have some insipid interest, post about it on soycial media or join some shit club that no one goes to and small talk with the few (if any) women who happen to be there

Jeez, what fucking job do you have? Ridiculously early start

My biggest nightmare, I can't talk about nothing,
Don't worry, girls just see that has stoic and mysterious (if you're chad of course, but I assume u are a chad other wise why use this forum)

Yeah music is pretty much my only lifefuel
I'm listening a lot of music, collect vinyls and CDs and play mainly bass and slightly rarer guitar, earlier I was learning piano playing

it's even harder since most women don't have hobbies (getting pump n dumped by chad doesn't count) so the few that do actually have hobbies are put on a pedstal
you're competeing with other sub5 for some mid tier becky :feelskek:

I'm listening a lot of music, collect vinyls and CDs and play mainly bass and slightly rarer guitar, earlier I was learning piano playing
Same lmao, I play guitar for multiple hours everyday, and piano, and I'm basically always listening to music

Moje hobby sa takie w ktorych potrzebna jest tylko jedna osoba, tak jak video games albo muzyka, ja nie mam zadnych kolegow i w sumie nie potrzebuje normikow jako kolegow.

"no hobby for your existence" thats just brutal lmao

"no hobby for your existence" thats just brutal lmao
Lmao, but of what? It's truth, now my hobbies are basically my cope which distract me from suicide

I was thinking about my life during smoking 4th cigarette in a row and I had another flashback of that rehearsal which I was describing a lot, because when I picked up my brother from new school I saw those girls.

Today I restored my old hobby, analogue photography, I made a few photos, but I wanted to make a serie of "artistical" mugshots on 35mm film. Subsequently make some prints, especially in sepia tone.

When I'm thinking about having hobbies taking seriously normies' advice, I know there is no hobby for your existence, you need to have decent looks or be NTmaxxed, for example bragging amongst some random people about your creations or enrolling for some interest groups.

"Życie mnie mnie" - literally - Life is grinding me
Jan Sztaudynger
i fucking hate NTmaxxed guys, they can be uglier and shorter than us but get pussy easily

i fucking hate NTmaxxed guys, they can be uglier and shorter than us but get pussy easily
Even 3/10 can get a foid if he is full NT, autistic 5.5/10 (not me ofc) if don't get any attention from foids, barely know how to flirt or even talk with foids.
Getting a hobby was supposed to be my cure for my autism, but additionally due to my looks, it's basically ineffective with making any man-woman relations.

Even 3/10 can get a foid if he is full NT, autistic 5.5/10 (not me ofc) if don't get any attention from foids, barely know how to flirt or even talk with foids.
Getting a hobby was supposed to be my cure for my autism, but additionally due to my looks, it's basically ineffective with making any man-woman relations.
what facial rating would you be if you were 70-80kg instead of 130kg

Bump, because I'm smoking 3rd cigarette, but there is 9.43 PM

And I'm interested if anyone has some hobby here, either as a way of cope or potential getting attraction measure.

You’re right dude, but it’s good to hear you got back into your hobby, just do it for yourself and have fun with it. It sounds like you’re pretty deep into it (I have no idea of what most of what you said means) which is cool bro

(I have no idea of what most of what you said means)
I was tired then, I was writing biographical information and my personal thoughts

just do it for yourself and have fun with it. It sounds like you’re pretty deep into it
For a few last months I begin to understand I should use my hobbies for myself, not for impressing to foids, but playing with a musical band is a group exercise

I was tired then, I was writing biographical information and my personal thoughts
I meant this:
of "artistical" mugshots on 35mm film. Subsequently make some prints, especially in sepia tone.
actually I do know what some of that means. And I misspoke, that’s far from “most of what you said”
For a few last months I begin to understand I should use my hobbies for myself, not for impressing to foids, but playing with a musical band is a group exercise
based

''Get a hobby'' means pretend to have some insipid interest, post about it on soycial media or join some shit club that no one goes to and small talk with the few (if any) women who happen to be there
yep

Jeez, what fucking job do you have? Ridiculously early start

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back