Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hobbies Hobbies Hobbies

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
Why is IT so fucking obsessed with fucking hobbies, even the word "hobby" makes me cringe. It sounds so childish and implies that the activity has no purpose or importance. No IT list of advice is complete with out "get a hobby bro. They seriously believe we all sit in our mothers basement all day

I'll say this loud and clear so IT can hear,

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR HOBBIES.

You will not become a more interesting person because you spend countless houses obsessing over a hobby.

I'm a former hobbymaxer and I've always been completely dumbfounded by my numerous chad housemates lack of skills or "hobbies". Seriously, they do fucking nothing, they don't even play sport.

Chad just "hangs out" with his friends, drinks beer and fucks one of the numerous women in his social group that are in line for his cock.

In the last decade I have:
Played and competed in multiple sports
Competed in powerlifting
Got my firearms licence and have competed in shooting sports

I have a motorcycle that I race with a track group and a road trip group.

I'm in an MMA group with friends and I also have a small group of guys that I go kitesurfing with.

I do these things to cope, all the groups I'm in are full of ugly single men doing the same, there are literally no single women in these groups. I'm actively social in all the above groups.

Girls literally couldn't give less of a shit about what you do with your spare time. As an incel you coud spend your whole day pulling your dick or hobbymaxing, girls won't care either way because they will never have the inclination to ask about what you like or what you do.

Other hobbymaxers here can confirm, hobbies will not "increase your chances of meeting someone." It's all part of ITs agenda to keep bluepill incels running in the hamster wheel.

JUST FOCUS ON YOUR HOBBIES AND JOB U FUCKING INCELS

They want to keep use occupied and docile so we don't go ER, etc.

I've always been completely dumbfounded by my numerous chad housemates lack of skills or "hobbies". Seriously, they do fucking nothing, they don't even play sport.

Chad just "hangs out" with his friends, drinks beer and fucks one of the numerous women in his social group that are in line for his cock.

Truth right here.

I've had so many goddamn hobbies and I'm good at them.
Only guys get impressed by my skills, women avoid me like covid19

What even are hobbies?

The only hobbies foids have are partying and sucking chad's dick.

Wait until our main hobby becomes uprooting foid degeneracy from society.

I bet the cucks will not like that one.
That's a hobby worth practicing

the advice they should really give is have hobbies that make you $$ and use that bank to upgrade your personality(jawline and other dispropotional facial features and shit like that) But how do you even pursue your hobbies without any motivation ? Its simple fuck a hooker once in a while to get that sex high and use that high along with other drugs such as SSRIS or Benzos to work on that hobby untill that hobby makes you cash and use that cash to perform the surgery and ascend.

I do "scrapbooking."

All my rejections i creepshot and glue in that book. It's the size of a table now.

They think we’re all basement dwellers who’ve never spoken to a female. Most of us here have tried everything in our arsenal without surgery and have still gotten nothing

They think we’re all basement dwellers who’ve never spoken to a female. Most of us here have tried everything in our arsenal without surgery and have still gotten nothing
It's impossible for them to believe we have exhausted all means and put in inhuman amounts of effort to escape this fucking nightmare. Their entire bases for hating us is built around us being lazy neckbeards who want sex slaves. It's actually quite amazing how they build us up as the supreme evil in this world and mocking us is, in some way, a honorable endeavor. Fucking losers IMO.

No hobby for your face

Gym, drugs, fascism, art/graffit, computers, metal/techno music making