Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hobbies are just coping mechanisms

krysis9

krysis9

Greycel
Anyone else feel like their hobbies dont bring any enjoyment anymore and just serve to distract you from thinking about how shit your life is? I dont get excited anymore for weekends, new games coming out, or irl events, I just let everything pass by like im on autopilot :/

it's all cope but the rope

I don't find enjoyment in most things anymore. It's all just a pen to keep the obedient sheep from escaping.

Yeah. I'm not excited for anything but meeting people like friends. This is the only worth time to cope with.

No, Chad has hobbies and he enjoys them genuinely and with passion. The core difference is the peace of mind.

sex is also a form of a hobby, but we can't start with it in the first place :D

I used to praise weekends when I was on high school had a PS4 and a smartphone with some contacts. Now that everyday is like a weekend I don't give a fuck anymore.

sex is also a form of a hobby, but we can't start with it in the first place :D
man-hanging-from-noose-stock-photo-1213581.jpg

The last time I got excited is when I got a new phone 3 weeks ago

Lmao fuck life as genetic trash.

hobbies are the top of maslow's pyramid
1200px MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds

can't enjoy hobbies if you don't fulfil your biological needs

I remain excited for my hobbies. I'm really really excited about my new venture on Monday.

well when you have a healthy life and you have free time,you do something just for the sake something to distract,relax and release stress

the thing is that our hobbies arent way of spent free time,but instead is all what we do wasting our lifes
arent productives hobbies
and arent do for fun but to distract of pain

I still get excited for my hobbies when I'm not working.