Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill @Hoagy Machintosh is St.blackop2cel reborn

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
This is the only logical conclusion i can come up with.Now that we have 10,000 members and a full a fledged army.@Hoagy Machintosh being the last ,fulfills the prophecy.So he must be St.blackops2cel reborn who will lead us in the incel rebellion.

IMG 20190903 195940
the title was reclaimed by @lightskin2thousand0

Overrated users, those who are underrated are not even appreciated; not interesting, and who wants fame in a incel forum? whatever

Wait, I thought the number in a users profile link is the member number they are, for example @SergeantIncel the admin is the very first member, and those dudes are in the 20,000. meaning the true 10k member joined a while ago.

Wait, I thought the number in a users profile link is the member number they are, for example @SergeantIncel the admin is the very first member, and those dudes are in the 20,000. meaning the true 10k member joined a while ago.

I think because it counts people whose application was denied, meaning that there's an over 50% denial rate

Overrated users, those who are underrated are not even appreciated; not interesting, and who wants fame in a incel forum? whatever
you clearly do

I shouldve held out for another week fuak

you clearly do
Well, I wouldn't appreciate the fame in an incel forum, because that would only further affirm the fact that I'm an incel (although one thing doesn't necessarily mean the other): But since I'm actually an incel , that would be affirmative, and to be further asserted that I am an incel and to be incel is no blessing; Why do you think I want "fame" in an incel forum? It makes no sense, but whatever

i love the dude tbh